Reviews for The Adventures of Ishtar, Goddess on the Rise
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
(much indignant squawking and noisy running about) That's it? Well, I suppose that in all fairness you said you'd be more likely to continue this if you got a lot of feedback, and one review doesn't generally constitute 'a lot'-(endeavoring to make up for this)-but I'm sure you know how fickle ff net readers are. This the isn't nice, straight-forward Crowley/Aziraphale fluff/p0rn they want-no, it's better, or at least I strongly suspect it would've been if it had ever gotten anywhere T_T Of course, the fact that it was supposedly going to have Crowley/Aziraphale in it anyway helped, as insurance, but still-the whole concept amuses me to no end. Also, I'm really curious to find out where Ishtar was going to fit in to all this. (great big doe eyes) I suppose... since this hasn't been updated in over a year... that there's probably no hope for it... is there? Really? (great big teary blink, blink) Heh...
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
A VERY interesting premise. The minor character lover in me is glad to see these characters fleshed out, and I hope you do continue.