Reviews for Infinity
guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
uhhhhhhhhhgggggggg I hate when writers do this do a fic say there will be a sequel then don't mention anything about it for years great job by the way loved the story
Crystal Lorelei chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
You're right it was pretty obvious how it was going to end but what I like about it was that it wasn't like the spontaneous alliance that usually appears in shallow stories and that's what I like about this _ although there were times I thought it was going in a yaoi direction which really sucks but overall it's an awesome story.
kairi-Sparda chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
i know that had passed nine years since you finish this fic, and maybe you will not read this review, but i will leave it anyway, this fic was so great, really well written and planing, i love how you portrait alfred and even steve, i think wishing the sequel it's so much this far, but anyway i really enjoyed reading this and i wish you good luck on your live now and forever.
Undead Light chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
this was good... i liked it alot.
Crimson Fears chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
AH, NO. NO. YOU CAN'T STOP THIS LIKE THIS.

Please, continue! I need more! How does Steve feel about this choice? What's his view on this? Come on! More, please!

... I'm going into a git of spasms, now. I hope you're happy.
plink chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
whaaaaaaaaa! I love this. I'm adding it to my favourites list, so I can read more of it later.
Drake chapter 4 . 5/5/2002
Dude, this fic was so wonderfully written I was smiling for more than half of it! I do, however, don't think Steve and Alfred should have gotten all buddy-buddy so quickly, but hey, that's just me. Trust me, the fic wasn't diminished in the least. And yes, I recognized the song Veronica sang. I have the soundtrack. Continue to write more stories like this, and I'll read 'em fer sure! More!
M'Lila chapter 4 . 1/26/2002
Beautiful! I loved it! It was very different for me...to see Steve and Alfred to become friends, considering that they were mortal enemies... and what, in turn, destroyed them both. but...I loved it! Keep it up! and I want to see that damn sequel pronto!
stevesgamegirl chapter 4 . 1/21/2002
Steve ROCKS! My fave RE character in an excellent fanfic, you should add more to it.
Saint Bacchus chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
What an ending! Powerful, emotional... It was well worth the wait. This is a fantastic story in every way - yay sequel!

PS: Now that Veronica has been exorcised, how about Alexander? What was his part in all of this?
SaetonLaChapelle chapter 4 . 1/17/2002
I write stories, as you do, and i totally love this one. Now i know that this is your story and i shouldent interfere but i would have added a last chapter to it, like what happened between Alfred hunk and Steve and what Veronica was doing afterwards. Did Alfred and Steve leave eachother or are they still stayin together? Sorry i had to ask. I love the story though, anyone who could write a story with Steve in it is on my cool list. :]
Redfield 666 chapter 2 . 1/15/2002
In this chapter you make alfred to sound like an american instead of british, and a lot more bravado then he is shown in the game. but im enjoying the story anyways
Don Seto chapter 4 . 1/11/2002
Brilliant ending; it's really worth going back and reading the whole thing together to get the full impact. Congrats on the story! I'm looking forward to the sequel. ;)
Simon552 chapter 3 . 12/29/2001
Cool. I'm an RE fan and I think this has to be one of the best RE fics I've read so far.
Keebo chapter 3 . 9/15/2001
Ack! Poor Steve... I'm *anxious* to know what happens next! (Oh yeah... I love that song too. It freaks my dad out, though. LOL.) Well, just wanted to shower you with praise and ask ya' to hurry up and get the last chapter up! I'm on the edge of my seat here!