Reviews for Mih Evas I: Fathers, Brothers and Monsters
lilyflower101 chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
more please. :)
eliza chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
is raunien albus and minerva's son or minerva's boyfriend from before?
cyiusblack chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
update soon
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Albus seems very reluctant to both tell others of his relationship with Minerva or to put it on a more "stable-foundation" or to make the relationship more permanent. Raunien seems to have past histories with both Minerva, Albus and Lily. Then there was the mention of James only being Lily's friend...so I'm guessing that Raunien is either father, brother, or other close family member of Harry's. And that its this truth thats being hidden.
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I just loved the beginning to this story.

Are Albus and Minerva involved in a relationship together? As to why Harry's unwell - could his magic be getting rid of a spell, charm or a potion (or two of these!) thats been on him either since before he was born or just after his birth to hide his heritage/parentage or any family connection(s)? As perhaps anyone having knowledge of Harry's heritage/parentage or any family connection(s) could be dangerous for all those concerned - could there be some unknown/ancient magic or skills involved?
cake and pie chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
ehm, I like the story. it's kind of confusing though and not much is making sense right now. I suppose that dumbledore and minerva are a couple. the only meaning I can think of for 'ada' is father in sindarin, and since that little girl had pointy ears I suppose that could be true and both she and raunien are elves... but that would mean that Dumbledore is an elf too... and the girls red hair brings associations to Lily... and I am getting myself even more confused so I should probably stop thinking P
CleverlilGingerBatch chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
I got it Raunien is Albus' father he probably had an affair with Lilly, which is how Harry came along and so that makes Albus Harry's big brother. That is only what I think it might be wrong, but this is a nice story hope you update soon.
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Okay, I read it again, now I'm really, really determined to find out what is going on.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Raunien means 'Leo' or 'Lion'. I'm also thinking Raunien is Godric Gryffindor. . . but I'm also thinking not. It would make him the Father of Gryffindor House. . . but Minerva would refer to him as Father as well, then, wouldn't she?

You wouldn't happen to listen to Ozzy Osbourne, would you? That could prove one of my theories. . .

I'm done now. Not really, but I'll wait patiently for the next chapter.

By the way, Raunien was 'released' from where, exactly?

Ugh, I come up with a new question everytime I read it.

Well, I hope you are doing well, and that nothing like writers block happens in your future. (Knock on wood, cross fingers, spin around and spit three times, and all that. Though not all at once.)

ChipmonkOnSpeed
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
This is going to drive me loopy. I actually looked in the dictionary for different meanings of 'father'. Albus said something about Raunien's lacking parenting skills. . .

And the fact that he inhierited something from him. . . I will work this out eventually.

Then Minerva's heritage comes into play. . .

Now I'm also wondering what Mih Evas means.

If Raunien is ALbus' father, he'd be old. A little old to befriend Lily Evens.

Now I'm rambling. Good chapter, though!

I SAVE HIM!

Am I right!

I searched the title, and it came up with Ozzy Osbourne lyrics. (I couldn't figure out why). Then I saw that somebody had written the lyrics to the song backwards! Like the Mirror of Erised!

Please tell me I'm actually on to something? And I'm not grasping at false hope?

ChipmonkOnSpeed
headntheclouds chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
The summery seems really interesting (the over protective brother) and Raunien seems to fit the bill though perhaps he could be a father like figure instead. Havent figured it out but itll be interesting to see where you take this.
rosiegirl chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
And the plot thickens. Looking forward to seeing how you redo things with the chamber.
aptteach123 chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
This was great! I loved this chapter. Hm, Albus knows him from the old order? Could it be Moody? Maybe...I don't know. Looking forward to seeing what comes next. Keep up the awesome work and please try to update again soon!
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I can't wait to figure out Ada, not sure though? I waiting patiently for the next chapter.
aptteach123 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
This looks to be an amazing story! Who is Ada? And why would Dumbledore be "biting his head off" according to McGonagall? How does he know Lily? I can't wait until the next chapter, please update again soon!
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
Ha, my guess is that Raunien is an elf, because they say he's immortal, and 'Ada' in Tolkien's trilogy is Elvish for 'Father'.

Am I right?

Then why is Dumbledore calling him 'father'? Hmm. . . I may have just screwed my own theory. I hate when that happens.

Good story!