Reviews for Flying Without Wings
Hinotorihime chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I don't even know what to say. This is beautiful.
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aww. not really much else to say.

but that really was very nice...

Vicky
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
this is good, I liked it.
Please Delete My Accout chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
KYAH! SO CUTE!
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aw!
CloudedMirror chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
wow. im too stunned for words...just...wow.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
WOW, you a brilliant author, KyoShigureLover, so all the compliments you've given me, right back at ya!

This idea was original, and beautifully written. Love the snowy winter scene, love Manabe's characterization, love sledding (I haven't done it more... 5 years now, after I left the winter world sniffles), love science projects gone haywire, love Yuki's blush, love, :LOVE your writing!

Yuki is really a tragic figure, and readers fail to see that behind the 'girly' facade is a broken, lonely, low-self-esteemed boy. You did a great job in capturing his mentality and character. Manabe too.

"Yun-Yun"- don't you love that nickname?

Hugs. Kudos to great writing.
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I loved it!
0oxymoronic0 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
aww... so kawaii! that was so sweet, i really did love it. thanks so much for that its cyute! there isnt enough of this pairing up here.
Anonymous Saru chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
aw poor science fair project it exploaded

XD this is a cute story
ylana chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
hey there! Since you left such nice comments with my fic, I wanted to review yours, too.

I LIKED it! It's really sweet and well written! In the introductional paragraph, you've seized the essense of Yuki's character with just a few, simple sentences. I especially liked this one:

He wanted to fly, to feel the winds of freedom caress his battered and bruised wings.

A beautiful metaphor: Clear, straightforward and very fitting!

I'm not really sure who Kakeru is, with not having read much of the manga, but still I can see what type of person he is and how his relationship with Yuki is, just from the way you let them interact with each other.

What I love most about this fic is that Kakeru doesn't have a real solution for Yuki's problems, but still manages to make him feel so much better. It fits very well with the spirit of the whole manga/anime: Not having no problems is important, but having somebody who's there with you and helps you face your problems!
cheshirejin chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Aw that was cute.
papayann chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Hey, you're right! That was adorable
Mattroska chapter 1 . 3/3/2007