Reviews for Crossover
Lamarquise chapter 9 . 7/2
Actually, that's one of the few limitations Rogue has to have...that she can't actually use others' powers for more than a limited time after she absorbs them. Not unless she for all intents kills them as she did Carol Danvers. Otherwise, she's way OP and way too much of a Mary Sue.
danielemlac chapter 2 . 1/30
Ha ha! Essa fiction é muito maneira! "Wolverine em spandex amarelo foi ótimo!" O final também foi emocionante!
Paulina Ann chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Really liked your story. I'm hoping you did a sequel!
Misty Blue chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Oh, man, right. Bloodlines, gotta read that, too...

Wow, two verses enjoying their video chat? Nice.

On... on the floor? Oh, uh... get a room, you two! Haha! Hmm, 'her Cyclops'? Pretty sure a lot of Scogue fans were made happy by those words in that part... but hey, she's got TAS-Wolverine's advice to remember, right?
Misty Blue chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Ah, apologies, confessions, I hope happy endings are next! :)
Misty Blue chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Ah, they are definitely more alike than one would think. And good advice, Wolverine... though, Rogue, he... he technically is Logan, just in another timeline... But good advice on her part to Wolvie, too. Him and Storm? Perfect! :) 'Thing'? Thing! Gambit, you're talking about a person here! No wonder Storm's angry; the "Cajun" who's supposed to be cooling her off is the one riling her up! Gosh!

Awesome job.
Misty Blue chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
And I'm so lovin' this drama! Aww, home is right, Rogue. That ending is perfect!
Misty Blue chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Wow, I like this; exploring all the differences between the two universes and matching them? Oh, and speaking of which; the Evo-Wolvie does seem more laid back and humble... okay, cooler and calmer, to me, as well.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
The Wolverine in Evolution was made less feral because they changed his story. In Evolution, he can remember most of his past, minus his childhood and what happened to him between WWII and a few years previous. In TAS, he has almost no memories of anything before (I think it was eleven) years ago.
ALLREMS chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Wow great fic... I can't believe remy chose to leave...
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Lol - I can't believe that's what rogue wrote...lol...actually I can.
ALLREMS chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Aawwee least rogue and logan are starting to work things out.
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Awesome fight scene! I so thought the remy would of been all over the other rogue to... guess not... even though the two remys seem to be very similar.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Aaahh the cartoon.. was wondering what TAS was *facepalm* "the animated series" duhh...lmao.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Way cool! Gotta wonder how they don't realize its rogue... of course with all the evil foes it could be a shape shifter or some king of mind alterer or another - especially since there is an age difference and all that.