Reviews for Search and Destroy
Ibskib chapter 6 . 7/26
Really a shame this wasn't continued, things were really starting to get exciting, Integra in Buffy's head is just full of awesome.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 7/26
Cool seeing Buffy do magic, such a rare thing unfortunately, I can only think of a single other story where the author had Buffy use magic.
Kinda strange come to think of it that not more people realise how cool an addition it could be. :-)
Sad it didn't have more chapters.
Happy it got written.
Thank you for sharing.
Rowknan chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
Love it, so has Buffy actually developed a split personality based on Integra due to her forceful personality or is she actually there? Also Integra is a badass.
cosmosalone200 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Thank you! There are not enough Buffy stories for this arc and way to many Xander ones
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Good chapter. Nice Revelation to Joyce, and a good blow up to Giles.
Starfox5 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
And then there were three! Nice Twist!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Poor Buffy... now she's got a tweed watcher stuck in her head!
Talon5Krrde chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
More please!

This is a very good story!
Impressed chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Well, it took some wading but I finally found a decent halloween fic with Buffy in a different costume. God, I swear, if I see another Xander-wank fic I'm going to scream. But really this is excellent.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
very good
shugokage chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Cool story it is sad that it is not complete!
CurlyHairedWookie chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I just read through this fic, and I enjoyed it thoroughly! It's very well written and thought out. Please please pretty please continue it? It's not very often I read a BtVS/Hellsing fic that doesn't just devolve into 'RAH! RAH! ALUCARD! BUFFY! RAAAAAAH!" So... More please? Okaythanksbai
MourningGlorie chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
jak'idiot chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
hey know your probably not going to update this but i have truley enjoyed reading this, and i adore the concept of integra being the great evil - that isnt.