Reviews for Just What The Doctor Ordered
Remzal Von Enili chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
nice story
K00K chapter 17 . 10/1/2008
So. Weird. The second I read the title to the song, Panic's version of This Is Halloween came on my iTunes. Weird 0.o

But I digress. Onto the review!

Six missing homework assignments and three C's later, I finally found the time to finish this! And yes, yes I did cry in the regular ending. The whole entirety of the story was pretty good, I couldn't tear my eyes away! I'm actually checking out your profile now to check out some of your other stories -and I stop Twilight!

Expect more reviews from me!
4kitty101 chapter 17 . 9/19/2008
i lyke da 2nd endin beter
Amethyst Ocean chapter 17 . 6/18/2008
I like this ending better. :)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
Wow, this ending was so much more better. Maybe its because I love happy endings! LOL! I can't wait to read some of your other stories! I'll be looking well, reading!

This was awesome!
sdphantom10 chapter 17 . 5/3/2008
I read it all, and I really have to aplaud on this work *claps loudly* (sister:STOP CLAPPING LET ME SLEEP DAMNIT) anyway sry i couldnt review at all in previous chapters, But I just rmembered my pass. I know im pathetic. But Im glad you put in an AE because, you would have left me a broken soul with just Sam dying and Danny grieving over a grave.
Insane Guy of DOOM chapter 17 . 5/2/2008
While I'm all for happy endings, I actually liked the real ending better. For example, it was much more satisfying for Danny to make the decision to stay on his own, sort of. Either way I loved this story.
dangra chapter 17 . 5/2/2008
Yeah, happy ending. Old one was better, but this one was still great! Well done, you are a brilliant writer D
ShadowDragon357 chapter 17 . 5/1/2008
Nice,but honestly, I liked the old ending better, and no offense but the whole danny rushing in before she can pop the pills is kinda cliche,but,since life dosent always give us a happy ending,atleast the stories we make can. but the other ending i liked way better
Kpfan72491 chapter 17 . 5/1/2008
YAY! I loved it! Great Job. D
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 16 . 4/22/2008
OMG! That was so sad! Poor Danny. I just can't believe Sam died the way she did. I think I might cry. Please don't stop writing. This was super good.
Dancos chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
poor Danny and poor Sam...:(
biddy-grub chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
omg! thats so sad! i wanna cry!
Jime-chan chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
Sam's gone! That's sad! But atleast there's an anlternate ending... Sam better not die!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
I knew it!i knew she was going to do that,and honestly,i think i'd have done the same. i think the ending is fine,because u think we all saw this coming