Reviews for Beacon of Hope on the Hellmouth
FaerieKnight197 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Kinda hope this continues. It's very amusing. I too play City of Heroes. And the thought of a warshade/peacebringer ending up in Sunnydale is fun. Although, wouldn't the vampires be highly resistant to warshade powers? Damage wise at least I'd think.
Prustan chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Great stuff! Turning Cordy into a half-vamp, giving the Scoobies some training, and having them all using some kind of costume to protect their identity. Plus having respected reporters start learning the truth and all. Would love to read more.
The Nachoman chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Alright, an honest-to-goodness super-heroine closes a dimensional portal from her hero-filled dimension to Hell and then she ends up being spewed out by the Hellmouth itself into early-show Sunnydale. Then she will begin becoming a factor into turning the just-gathered Scoobs into a swashbuckling gang. She's started by giving Buffy a mask, the training her along with a half-vampire Cordelia.

I like the idea. A lot.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Banner chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
" just stopping here on their way to Sunnydale."

* snicker *

Ooh, bad luck, guy.
war90 chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
good story.
SHAWN chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ON YHIS STORY I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER.
SHAWN chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
THANKS FOR ANOTHER GREAT UPDATE.
SHAWN chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA FOR A STORY, SO KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I'm really impressed by this story so far! Thank you for writing it. Keep things simple, consistent, and lovable.