Reviews for The Verge to the Apocalypse
sherrie123456 chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
they passed out? this is REALLY good! I read the whole thing just now ) update soon!
He Breaks My Heart3 Everytime chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
WOWZER! That was interesting... haha. Are you going ot have them wake up during the apocalypse? Or the day before? Which ever, I bet it will be totally jammed with Jiley-ness... I hope at least... hehe, I love the kiss by the way. Update soon. :)
newjileyfan chapter 9 . 3/20/2007
update soon please
Carelys chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
awsomly amazing chapter! u should write a book lol. plz update soon! im dying to know wat happens next!
freedomgeneration chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
it's so entertaining! hurry up please?
hermionefan199 chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
this is really getting good! I love this story! You combined my two fav things. Fantasy and Hannah Montana. Mostly the fantasy comes from Harry Potter. Anyway, I Love LOVE this story. haha. I am so weird.
starcrossed.emma chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
o. it wasn't voldemort. darn.

that's creepy, though. i'll make sure i get some dirt in case it starts raining any time soon. :P

update son.. :)

before the crazy mayan guy comes back to kill me. eek...
hermionefan199 chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
creepy. a man in a hood clapping and saying nice try in scary voice. yeah, you got to stay away from people like that! LOL! anyway, I love the chapter!
He Breaks My Heart3 Everytime chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
Wow, lok at the back of the map... why didn't they do tht before? haha. Well, I still love it but you need more Romance! make the kiss! hehe well update soon. :)
starcrossed.emma chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
AH VOLDEMORT!
adorkable395 chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
0o0o0o0o0o0...please please please update asap...really good...jiley 4 ever...update asap
Carelys chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
plz update soon! i LOVE this story!
BestAtBeingMe chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
Love. It.

Simple as that.
He Breaks My Heart3 Everytime chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
Whoa some creepy guy in a hood... my mom always told me to stay away from those... haha. Update soon. :)
hermionefan199 chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
whoa that was kinda ..umm..unique! It was kinda creepy! I still love it,though! Can't wait to see what happens next!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »