Reviews for The Verge to the Apocalypse
Eruditio chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
zombie dogs and talking skelletons...nice bre

have i reviewed on this story b4?...no...lmao

i was bored thanks for giving me something to read...

WRITE THAT SCRIPT!...i rember the basic outline...ancint person...lmao
He Breaks My Heart3 Everytime chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
Whoa... weird... but still I love it! haha! Update soon. Oh and I love the Jiley! :)
Carelys chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
plz update soon! this story is REALLY good!
starcrossed.emma chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
yeek! that was mildly scary.

ever since spy kids 2, i've been FEAKED about skeletons.

anyway, update soonn! :)
Carelys chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
awsome chapter, like always! plz update soon!
He Breaks My Heart3 Everytime chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
OMG their, well, there! haha. By the way... Where are they exactly? haha. Update soon PLEASE! :)
hermionefan199 chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
Sorry! I'm really late on reviewing,mainly because I'm on vacation. Anyway,I love this chapter! I wonder what's going to happen?
Best.At.Being.Me chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
UPDATE, I comandeth the!
starcrossed.emma chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
no no no! i mean, don't get me wrong, i'm PSYCHED that you updated TWICE today. but you can't leave us with a cliffhanger like THIS! they're about to save the WORLDD. :(

pleasee update soon. or the black hole will consume us al. and i'll be really really sad. :(

but i loove whipped cream [[not chocolate whipped cream, though. ick.]] i also love marachino cherries (the ones on the ice cream sundaes), but i hate nuts. :P

random, right?

update sonn :)
starcrossed.emma chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
aww! that was sweet. miley likes jakke. :)

i love mountain climbing. :P thought i'd point that out.

update soon!
Carelys chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
good chatper! plz update soon!
He Breaks My Heart3 Everytime chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Haha, go me! Claps for Lindsey! haha! By the way, you don't need to thank me, you wrote it! oh, and I like what your doing with the story, its coming together really well! I think you should add some more with the little moments things between Jake and Miley, then maybe a little more in like two chapters from now... Okay well, update soon please! :)
TinsleyCarmichael chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
this story is reaaly good! hope you write more soon!
hermionefan199 chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
AWW! I thought the little staring match was cute! Great Job
hermionefan199 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Whoa! I love this chapter and I can't believe Jake almost fell. Well,I'm off to read the next chapter.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »