Reviews for Best Day Ever?
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aww, super cute! C:
bedshaped3 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I absolutely loved this story. I'd slowly started noticing them as a couple over the seasons and it got to the point where I realised I was watching The Office mostly for a glimpse of them. I've always felt they haven't shown enough of why Ryan and Kelly are still together. You've got it spot on for me. What made it even better was I could imagine every character saying those lines in my head! Especially Dwight's :)
peyote-angels chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Ahh this is one of my favourite stories on here. I adore it. It's really cute. And totally would happen. 3
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
friggin' awesome. loved every second of this. haha.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Excellent job. There are just a million little lines I like/are well-written/are hilarious/are touching:

*She sounds great when she does it - cheerful and confident and helpful. You wouldn't know that she's clingy and insane and still likes Nsync, listening to her from the other end of the line.

*"Oh, boo hoo," Dwight sneers. "You should have thought of that before you betrayed Michael, because you have been banished from this area of the office. Indefinitely." He contemplates this for a moment, then amends in a low snarl, "Permanently."

*So really, it's a positive development.

*"But," she adds brightly, "tomorrow totally will be. I can feel it." Close enough, he figures, and kisses her as soon as the elevator doors shut.

Excellent job.
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was unnaturally adorable. I loved it :)
hanakinstarbuck chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I really loved this. It made me smile, plus KellyRyan is the new Jam. (well, not since season three ended, but you know what I mean.):D Awesome!
Dustbowl Dance chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Once again, really really really great. You definitely understand their characters. Love it!
faol-sidhe chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
" . . . like the reason they've been together for a year isn't because he's a coward and she's desperate, but maybe because they sort of work together. In a weird way." I kinda love this line a lot.

This story was great and I adore the way you write these two! Write more Ryan/Kelly 'fics, please~?
ebonyquill chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Goodbye My Lover?

hahaha that killed.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This story surprised me. I figured it would be scathing toward Kelly, but it showed a care and consideration that totally explains how they remained together.

Good job taking something one dimensional and fleshing it out thoughtfully.
Lil' Fairy chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Ryan always seems to me very hard to figure out, since he seems quite introverted, but I think you did a great job of writing his character. And even if they fit oddly, they are cute!
LeSylph chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
OMG, I loved it ) The characters were perfect and I kept having to laugh.
katie chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I love how it's not cheesy..and it's realiztic to the show. Write more stories! There's not enough Ryan/Kelly out there!
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was so cute! And sad. You have a way of bringing Ryan/Kelly to life, when I can't ever see them in canon as much more than a charicature of a bad relationship. I particularly like that line about him trying "not to pay attention to the camera guy who suddenly seems to find them really interesting" because I can totally visualize that. That body language he gets right after the zoom-in, really stiff, maybe he barely flicks his eyes cameraward.

Good work!