Reviews for Game On
Musafreen chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh, this is adorable. Especially Deans' reactions to Sam being out of practice. I was grinning throughout the thing. :)
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was awesome!
nope nope not me chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
this is awesome. I love it. And I defenitely agree. You cheat, you win. Best way of going about... anything.

Last line was amazing.

*hugs*
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Hahaha anything under a .45 doesn't count? I love it! Glad Sam figured out Dean's trick- he certainly beat me to it!
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I like how you didn't pile on the angst or whatever about Sam not being in hunting shape after his stay at Stanford. The brothers seem very true to character-Dean doubling back away from the hunters after being forced to play rabbit, Sam finally getting the drop on Dean etc. Your writing is superb. Thanks for writing!

mb
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Good point you make here, about Sam's getting out of shape, and Dean's natural drive to remedy that. I especially love that Sam turns the tables despite that; not enough fics show them as equal partners. Good job.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
What a neat story! Very original.

"Dude," he yelped, almost as pained as his hunched over brother. "Duck! What happened to the duck? The dodge and weave? The block?"

Hee. Poor Sam. I love how Dean blames it on Sam: 'Next time get your face outta the way of my fist.' LOL

"I am Dean's major bemusement."

Bonus points for Fight Club quotes!

Bobby had kicked his ass, but their father had damn near glowed with pride.

Lovely line. I agree.

"Dad also said that unless it's a .45 or over, it doesn't count." Sam reminded. "After shooting you."

"With a .22." Dean grinned fondly. "So it didn't count."

Hee. I love this insinuating dialogue! Great banter too.

Great fucking story, my dear. :)

Thanks for sharing,

emily
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
i loved this story it was so funny. keep up the good work.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
WofOZ chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
"Game fucking on" is single handedly the best line I've ever heard! Great way to end a one shot! I LOVED it!
Cards chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I love it! Really great one shot, it even seems like it could be continued, and done so very well. The fact taht you look at something so practical that has been left out of the series is really great.

The anecdote about Dean being the bunny and deciding to help Sam with the SATs instead was one of the best flashbacks to a moment that could have happened. The whole story is extreamly well put togehter and I totally love it!
Rachie Doom chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Awesome story! I loved the whole thing especially the end where Sam jumped Dean... Sorry I can't be constructive here but I honestly don't think that this could have been any better of a story. It was fantastic!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That was cute. I could imagine Sam being pissed off at Dean and thinking he was a sadistic asshole. Sam's probably now thinking not only "Game Fucking on big brother", but also "Payback's a bitch and you're about to be served". LOL.