Reviews for Inadvertent confessions
pinkmilktea chapter 3 . 4/8
Still reading this in 2021 because NejiSaku was one of my favorite couples back in the days : ) hope you’ve been well after all these years and thanks for making my GaaSaku and NejiSaku feels go crazy when I was a teenager!
Ieraed chapter 3 . 5/15/2020
What a well written short story. You put so much more into this than some writers can put into 100k word. I love the slow burn, it proves that you don't need 100% of the details to get a great romance. Very well done. I hope you write for a living!
Sak chapter 1 . 1/4/2020
You are a romance book writer! The similar style, mentioning Sakuras hair colour in different ways, them both looking each other but telling themselves not to push it further... So romance book!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 3 . 6/9/2019
Hahah this was so satisfying to read and probably the most realistic in-love Sakura I’ve ever read!
grimmjow Kurosaki Drake chapter 3 . 5/24/2019
I loved this chapter! Neji being childish and happy it's my aesthetic 3
QUACK3RS chapter 3 . 1/11/2019
I love this story! Still as good as the first time I read it
laelruin chapter 3 . 10/6/2018
Oooooooo! Lol! I can picture them up there cackling evilly!
Rrele chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
I’m excited to read the next chapter
Sakura Kazahana chapter 3 . 8/17/2018
Quite enjoyable, laughed with the final, it's a good one.
AprilAlice chapter 3 . 8/15/2018
Omg Neji is such a tease XD
saintkieko chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
Where can I get my own Neji? I’m soooooo jealous
saintkieko chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
This is such a great find! Ughhh loving this already!
Juuh Haruno chapter 3 . 5/29/2018
I just loved this story!
I love NejiSaku's but they are almost impossible to find, especially one that is so good.

Please, write more NejiSaku!
wolloce chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
Impossible to read this without smiling! Funny, sexy, and sweet in equal parts. Love it!
AprilAlice chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
I absolutely LOVE this story of yours! Thank you for sharing! It's really well written