Reviews for Inadvertent confessions
platform-shoes12 chapter 3 . 8/24
my face...my face is red. the corners of my mouth are going to reach my ears soon. merlin. i read this at work.
xMousex chapter 3 . 7/10
Seriously, I'm not a lesbian but Sakura could make me question my sexuality...xD Neji is pretty hot too. Two hot, intelligent, stubborn people put together...oh the babies they'd produce xD. Amazing story, and it only took three chapters!
acebabymilky chapter 3 . 6/11
Oh my god this is a really fun, cute ff! I really enjoyed reading it. I smiled and blushed throughout the story. I guarantee i would swoon entire time if i was Sakura. Neji is to damn hot.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 3 . 4/25
Holy hell that escalated quickly! Haha I was expecting something a bit sweet and innocent but by the intensity of the previous chapters, I really should have known better. This was amazingly well done! Thanks for an awesome read!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 4/25
Oh goodness, this was just too much! I couldn't stop laughing at this little game Neji is playing. Good for Tenten, giving him a verbal kick in the ass, it's about time he did something about it all. Can't wait to see what happens!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 4/25
Holy wow! This is so freaking intense! I would have died if I'd been in Sakura's place, no way would I have been able to play it off as cool. And Neji being a stalker is pretty much all I expected. Haha Great chapter!
Cheeno chapter 3 . 2/13
This was great! I really enjoyed reading this story! I had no idea before that Sakura-Neji could be presented as natural and good. Most of the time her pairings are either a bit forced or Sakuke, but this was very good, well written! In this story, they made perfect sense. I also love how you write Neji. He is so stoic, but you really highlighted other and interesting things with his personality. I think that is one of the reasons this is so good. Thank you for writing this :)
Ione-Sama chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Lol! I love this version of Neji; it's so perfect!
chocote chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
This story was so funny ! :)) i laughed so hard at all moments that my parents gave me too often a very confused look. Great job !
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
Two thumbs up author! Thank you!
freedomwings26 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I LOVED THIS! Seriously.. can't get much Neji/Sakura well-written stories. I loved when they ANBU walked in... I absolutely felt her dread!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Hey! Neji's hair was brunette, right?...whatever! I love the story. Amazing! Being seduced by hyuuga neji, oh my gosh! :D
Iris chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
*cackles* Oh Gods that was to die for! Excellent stuff - I love how you write Neji, you capture his "Hyuuganess" very well. And that bit where he's behaving like a peacock? ;3 I think I drowned in my own drool...
MonaBee chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
That was hilarious and really brilliant. I now crave more NejiSaku ;)
andy chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
i dont know who is more evil in this story. I'm confused and wants to read more of this