Reviews for Rest
Zafry chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
You definitively thrilled me with this short story! I swear: tears came to my eyes while I was reading!
Really touching, you pointed out really well the relationships inside the team without using thousands of words!
Congratulations!
Zafry

PS i'm not english as you'll notice, if this review isn't clear just tell me and i'll explain myself better, now i'm resting after a hangover ;)
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That's SG1 for ya. Gotta love 'em. Great fic.
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I LOVE IT i love it i love it! just an all around very nice character analysis and i've got nothing more to say
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Cute!

really nice story
catherinelefey chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh my, that was so sweet! I can totally see that happening. :) Good old Hammond; I swear, he'd do anything for Sam.
Manda's Girl aka Charlie chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Such a sweet moment between the team! And all so wonderfully true to character. Thanks for writing this beautiful piece.
Mrs. Pollifax chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wandered over here from your review. Very glad I did.

I love this. Love that it's told from Hammond's perspective. Love the lyrical and reflective tone. Love the insight into how close everyone in the SGC must be, how any loss must feel. Love the comment it's meant to make about the team's synergy and what it stems from. I "ship" team first, S/J second, so this feels totally right to me.

Thanks for sharing.
Arrant Schemata chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Really well written, throughly enjoyed that short fic.

AS
2muchofagoodthing chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This was good in so many ways. Thanks!
Natters chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
sweet
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
aww very sweet, well done
Ardin chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Bright, happy spot in my day. It was so well written and just...ah! Bright happy spot in a day otherwise down with classes, work and (yuck) more snow. Thank you very much for this short little piece.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This was really lovely, well written too. Thanks.

Zk.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wonderfully written. Great story.
getcarter chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Nicely done. I always see them as a close knit family as well. Wonderful job!