Reviews for The Death of Thought
Gamebird chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Fascinating! Absolutely fascinating and a great treatment of a powerful scene. I think I read a version of this, maybe an early draft? out on LiveJournal somewhere. If not, then just a parallel idea, because in the story I recall, it starts the same, they go to a hotel and they've already been intimate by that point, so Mohinder finds himself in bed with a partner he's already been with, without a good way to say 'no, sorry, I just realized you're Sylar.' So he goes along with it and can't figure out how to extract himself, going so far as to take Sylar to his next victim and pretty much wait outside for the man to do his dastardly deed, all the while sweating it out and angsting. Sylar comes out and they head off to another hotel where Sylar explains to Mohinder that he knows Mohinder knows who he is... and wants to know what Mohinder's going to do about it, since he let him commit a murder that day.

Anyway, your story seemed very similar, just shorter and more poignant. I love it.
wisteriabloom chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I know it's terribly late and all, but I just had to tell you I think this may be my favorite Mylar fic of all time.
Takma'rierah chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
"That’s what he thought?"

There are about two million interpretations of that there sentance...
SaiyAsianMaki chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
o0; So I wasn't the only one to see this crack couple...
darkgryphonmage chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
*whistles* wow...just wow (good wow, not a bad wow _)
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Wow. Just wow. I can't believe how wonderfully you've made this; good job! _
Without permission chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I am in a puddle of ...squee! XD lol wow this was...hauntingly awesome! Favorites list it goes!