Reviews for No Fly Zone
vahanian chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Great story, I especially loved Bob as the main character, can't wait to read more fanfiction like this.
zou chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Would love to see more Unit fic. I like this ones, especially having Bob as the main character. Hope you write another one soon. We really need to get some action in this fandom.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Great Story!

I agree I like Bob as the main character ... looking forward to reading more of your work.
overactive imagination 15 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Pretty good story but what happened to the pilot(s)? Bob left them? Not likely. And Black Hawks have 2 pilots - always. Sorry, but I'm partial to aviators. Glad the team rescued Bob.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Good story! Very well done! Yes continue writing! Good stuff!
mayfairmom chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Not a huge fan of the show, but my husband is...he loved your ff by the way as did i...great job...look forward to more...Peace
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
sweet great fanfic i really love bob as the main character keep wrtiting
lizard971 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
What a nice surprise to finally see another Unit fanfic around here... especially with Bob being in trouble ! Why is it that there are so few fic's out here... I don't get it.

All I can say is that it's too bad it was just a one shot and it didn't last long enough. You really should have made Bob suffer a bit longer (not too much though) but it was a nice move too add the "after story".

So thanks for the story and don't hesitate to get back on your keyboard !