Reviews for Conflagration
murphybluecat chapter 13 . 4/3/2008
I enjoyed this more than any fanfiction that I have ever read. They were really in character and you integrated your material with the original material wonderfully. I'd love to read more of your stuff.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
This was lovely, and perfectly imaginable. (_)
Charmed225 chapter 13 . 11/29/2007
Wow this story is brilliant! Love it :) Well written, in character, and cute!
kat chapter 13 . 9/26/2007
That was really fabulous. You kept so well to the storyline and still had wonderful stuff in there. I liked the addition to Unfinished Business (we all knew that should have happened). You did a great job capturing the characters and their voices. This is absolutely the best Bill-Laura fic ever. Thanks!
Drakkenfyre chapter 6 . 5/8/2007
I can't read further, because I'm only up to the webisodes now, but I wanted to thank you for clearly labelling each section. I really, really enjoyed reading up to this chapter. Your writing is technically excellent and has a lot of heart. And the tension you create is delicious!
miss mcGonagle chapter 13 . 4/20/2007
Do you want to know a secret? I don't even watch Battlestar Galactica. But I know several people from the Harry Potter fandom who love Laura/Bill, so I decided to see what all the fuss was about...

...wow. This is an awsome ship. From what I've seen on youtube and read from various fics, this ship is subtle, sexy, and very angsty. My kind of couple!

That said, I still don't know much about the series...however, that did not stop me from loving your fic. It was brilliantly written and I enjoyed it very much.

-miss mcGonagle
Aerilon452 chapter 13 . 4/11/2007
I loved it. Adama and Roslin really deserve to be together and having Tigh see her clothes on Adama's floor then seeing some of her in his rack that was good. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Lady Henrietta chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Fantastic job, and a fun read. I enjoyed this story and I liked that the chapter titles were different varieties of what fire does. It was hilarious having Tigh walk in and then see extra clothing lying about. Gaeta would've passed out. I like Tigh's covering for Bill and having him say 'about frakking time' was funny too. Nice job :D.
Mariel3 chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Just a note to say thank you for this story. Each chapter has been satisfying in its own right, and as a whole it makes for a lovely read. I enjoyed seeing each selected scene from your angle. The tone of this last chapter was especially effective - and the scene with Tigh was beautifully done (I'm a real sucker for 'discovery' moments). Leaving Bill and Laura so nicely relaxed and satisfied in the moment was the perfect way to end.

This is a nice addition to your other BSG contributions. (Which, if people haven't read them, they should.)Thank you for the wonderful moments of pure entertainment - and here's to hoping you settle upon another idea for another story soon!
Lady Henrietta chapter 12 . 4/5/2007
Well done. It's sad that she's dying again, but at least Bill and Laura didn't hold their feelings at bay. I like that they said 'I love you,' and I also liked him not wanting her to go. 'Don't go' could also have the double meaning of 'don't die' :D.
Coucher de Soleil chapter 12 . 4/4/2007
Oh, very nice. I really like this one, please keep writing!

Well done!
Maddy chapter 11 . 4/1/2007
Oh man, I do hope it's the RIGHT time next chapter ! :D That was amazing!
Lady Henrietta chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
It's about time that I reviewed this one. I love how you've portrayed Bill and Laura. This particular chapter is endearing. I love how you've slowly built their relationship and I like the line "If we do, you'll hate yourself in the morning." Nice job :D
Mariel3 chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
You do these beautifully. I like the way you keep things simple in both language and story, and parallel so closely to the episodes that it all feels seamless. It's good. Very good.

And I'll shut up now.

After saying a thanks for posting...
Mariel3 chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
This worked really well. Laura's expectations were especially nice simply because they were so different from what's usually written. Nice.