Reviews for Mama said Don't hurry love
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Story of my life but mine didn't have this happy ending
I cried, for real. I think your fic is wonderful

Congrats! I really loved it

Mafe Ly
secret25 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
i LOVED IT! It was great and the fact that you got this from the song! Ah~ the idea of them calling mommy and daddy payed off, I wouldn't have thought to use the song like this but I like it! I it find so adorable that they call each other mommy and daddy )
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
love it!
holickixkstar chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow this is awesome! Mommy you're cool! I have to fav this!XD
Eos Mirela chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
:3 YES! I love this fic, thank you so much for posting.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Love it! Evil Kyoya... making Tamaki wait.. actually technically evil authoress XD very sweet.
Tishu chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was soo totally cute, and niceley done. _
nessi chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw, poor Tamaki! Dx But it got all good in the end. x3 Kyoya is a selfish bastard, alright. Four years... He's lucky Tamaki's such a faithful adorable idiot. x3

Kyouya gave her a smile, “Oh yes, he listens to mommy very well.”

Ownage. xD Really nice fic~ KyoTama is one of my OTPs.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
SO bloody cute
Soft.Silhouette chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Aw, kawaii!

I wuff it, haha it kept me reading till the end!

~Chibi-S
Silvertails chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
omg it's so cute!
Hatsumomoji chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I know that song and it was playing in my head throughout this story. Bravo! I loved it! You write so well, and I really enjoyed the comebacks to the song lyrics! *goes off to kareoke to sing the song*

Thank you for writing this!
soujiro-lover chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
this is nice... i really like it... keep up the good work on your upcoming fics!
H Y u n i k o chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Heh...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE~~!

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

It's really great!
saavik8 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
first of all I love this story. second ironically enough after reading your story I decided to watch american idol and the first song sung was can't hurry love...heh heh lol I was like "wait let me get my laptop so I can read the fic again while listening to the music"

great job