Reviews for I Love Her
Hottpinkskull chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Perfect ending!
I wish the movie was like this I hate the ending
It was so terrible!
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
You know, if the movie went like this, I would probably be one of the luckiest girls alive.

But seriously, people should make more L & D FF's.

HEAR (or see) THAT PEOPLE? YOU SHOULD MALE MORE LOST AND DELIRIOUS FANFICTIONS!

I shall return (if you do)!
LeninWerke chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I really loved this film. It illustrates to me what love really is, and everything that is still so wrong and still goes very wrong in our world these days.

I want this ending to be how it ended. If only we did not see Victoria standing by at the very end, it could very well have ended this way.
PaoFuenza chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Hey! I was searching for spanish's fics of Lost and Delirious and... well, I wasn't found anything. But I understan english too, so I read this. And It's beautiful, so correct.. I really liked it.
Congratulations for this story... you made me happy for a second, haha.
Sorry for my bad english, and... bye!
supermili200 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I don't care the original end this is the one that I want and no one can say otherwise :P I love your alternative sorry the real end xD
Leylbah Lohullf chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is exactly the end that such a great story deserved... This is definitely my favourite fic of Lost and delirious, I love it )
Gabby chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Amazing! You should make one with a lot of chapters!
Pierate chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That was really nice, I really enjoyed it. You did well with the words, and it was so nice to hear things being put bluntly for once!

My critique is this: The whole 'gay' labeling thing annoyed me slightly though, since it was emphasized in the movie that it didn't really matter about the labels, and Paulie had said "I'm not a lesbian, I'm just a girl in love with Tori" or something similar to that, and I thought that was really beautiful. But I can understand the need for a clarification and the fright of actually using the word "gay", which is also something they have to fight.

Besides that, this is definitely an ending most of us would've enjoyed after watching the real and sad ending. It's just such a tragic movie.
ladypink5228 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
you should make a part two with the girls in college. BTW this story is awsome i love it :)
JadeGreen27 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Thank you for giving a happy ending to this movie.
Soaring Birds chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
i love this: ) Good work
xMortyx chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
See that is so the way it should have ended! Great work for not letting her die and for keeping the characters the same as they originally were. It would be so easy to change them to fit a plot line. Great job.
Tatj chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
thank you so much! I can sleep better now, with this ending... ;) great job!
Cora Summers chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
You see, that is how the moie should have ended. I thinkt the first time i saw it I might have teared up a little, don't know why I went out and bought it. Nicely done.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
This was o.k., but I think the movie should have ended will Tori being in a mental institution. SHe did say that sh'ed totally lose it without Paulie.