Reviews for Second Chance
Dark Song 87 chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
Oh come on you got to write more because I am starting to love this story!
Yami Akumu chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I really love your story it's very interesting! I hope you update soon I'll continue to check for updates, even if the last time you updated was 5 years ago you should take your time and write to your fullest potential! You're a great author by the way!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
I really hope you update this story cause I love this story so much!

Your a really great writer.
Mona-san Kaiba sister chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Its been so long since i read this story. I hope you continue to write this even though you last updated this story back in 2009. Its still really great!
Redrosedragon18 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Heyyy! I just read this and I must say I love it so much 3 The future-dark tone thing has got me going and I can't wait to see what happens next. Not to pressure you, but pretty pretty please update soon :3
JollyBigSis chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Well, after reading eight chapters in one reading... I am totally hooked!

It is a pity that you haven't updated for such a long time as this fic is so well-written and interesting to boot. I like your narrating style and the details are intriguing without being over-bearing; you definitley have an abundance of talent here.

As well as being a well thought out story and you have a good understanding of the characters and their personalities. Kaiba is still as cocky as ever and Yami despite being 'cold' is still as challenging as ever - the rivalry between the two is as fierce as ever albeit the passing of three millennia.

I understand that a writer relies on motivation and inspiration to write and I fervently wish you will find it once again to continue with "Second Chance". Selfish, huh? Maybe but it is so worth pleasure it affords...

So I dearly hope that you will return to this story in the not too distant future. In the meantime, I will add this to my alert list.
kiki2222 chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
awesome chapter im so happy i started reading this story again XD
MonsterHugs chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
I'm so happy you updated this, because it's my favorite Yami and Kaiba centered fic, and I was worried it was abandoned. Much love for this chapter, I'm excited to see where this story will go.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
I am so glad you updated. I hope they can get through this and get rid of the star society. They soundlike Nazi's with a bigger agenda.
luminousSpark chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
OMG! YOU UPDATED! I'm so glad I waited patiently for the next chapter. It's very GOOD!

I like the flashbacks of Yami's life with Lily. It made me see that he still cares. I simply adore all of the verbal fights with Seto and Yami too. And, hehe, you're (or from the story's point of view, Seto is)right. The story is revolving like a sci-fi fiction. It's still awesome none the less. Excellent job!

I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter!

luminousSpark
barrie18 chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
Really surprised to see a new chapter on this one. . .I really thought it was going to be a forgotten story. So glad it's not

Nice interaction between Kaiba and Yami, and insite on society in general.

Hope you get around to updating soon
SETO-KAIBA-LIFE chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
FINALLY omg great story plz try to update sooner
luminousSpark chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
W-w-wha? No next chapter? And you haven't updated for nearly two years? NO!

It's so good! Very very exciting turn of events! It's like a YGO version of Cowboy Bebop. I really want to know the progress on the relationship between Yami and Kaiba.

Please please update this story! PLEASE!
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
Wow.

Didn't see that coming.

You're gonna have him fix the puzzle and bring Yami back, right?

Right?