Reviews for T'ieves
There IS an audience! Very well written. :)
NorthWest9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Loved it!
AngelOfAnime97 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hiiiiii :D U should really keep going with the story :) I really like it :P Update as soon as possible ;)
Devan Lloyd chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hey, I love what you did here. I know you said you didn't think a full story would be worth it, but I think with the right plot you'd work magic. :P
mischieflover chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Aw, that was cute! I'd love for there to be more, but I totally get what you mean about there not being much of an audience. An enjoyable oneshot all the same, cheers!

ml
Chezzalinda chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You should make this into a full story, because this one-shot was just amazing!
OblivionsGarden chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Loved it. This was brilliant. xx
Jellybean chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Write the full story ! Please !
Master of Minions chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Kudos to you! I think you should definitely consider adding more- because Mickey IS irresistible, and I love the way you write! Also, the Pikey accent is hard enough to understand, let alone read! But you pulled it all together really well. :)

And it doesn’t really need to be said that I am curious as to how the story might unfold further for dear Juliet and her brother.

P.S. Fluff is good! ;)
pikey lass chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
ello ow' you do'n i have to say ye realy good at write'en story's lass i have a bit-o pikey in me and proud of it keep on writeing those story lassy erin go braght - pikey lass
SerenitySaint chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Aw! I loved it! Mickey's so cute!
wild-vixen chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Heh, brilliant. :D I wouldn't mind being Juliet right there. :P Anyway, if you ever write anymore Snatch fanfiction (especially if it's a MickeyOC :D) then please let me know!
juniper holly chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Gotta agree with the other reviewers, you *really* should consider expanding on this fic. We all would certainly thank you. ;) It's really lovely and fun. Your OC is wonderfully grounded and real. I love that she reads like someone I would know; like someone any of us could be. Really, the more I think about this story the more I like it.
ImmortalityBites chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very well written and you captured the voices perfectly. Although it was cute it wasn't sickeningly so; I usually hate OC but you wrote yours nicely. And what a great concept (exactly right, who in their right mind could resist Mickey?). I'd enjoy seeing this continued, but it works quite well on it's own.
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
this was so cute! just loved it, you're very good