Reviews for Absolution
KW Jordan chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Okay, you know you can't just leave us hangin' like that, right? We need an update, stat!

hugs,

KW
Jinxgirl chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
aw, like this still. need more soon, this is great. I love the way they act together.
Jinxgirl chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
interesting twist, didn't see that coming...
Jinxgirl chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
ohh yes, don't you love freudian slips/rambles that reveal more than you want? I know i do... unless i'm the one doing them. another nice exciting chapter, on to more.
Jinxgirl chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
still enjoying this... loving the interaction of everyone, especially faith/buffy
Jinxgirl chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
ah yes! i love it, it was perfect the way you wrote it with them both confused and not sure what they were thinking or feeling. very nicely conveyed.
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
this is a great start, i really prefer it to how it was with them in the series. it kind of reminds me of my own story "silent understanding" a bit. only buffy wasn't so sorry immediately in mine. very nicely done though.
Hotcutii chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
O0oo! Interesting. Ver. I like i like. Please update this soon! I love this so much!
Hotcutii chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
This is great! Love it so far. i want to kno what is gonna happen next. Please update soon!
Asher Monroe chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Interesting idea; I like it. The characters seem pretty much...well in character (lol) even though it's an AU and I'm always happy with that because there is nothing worse than to read something and no one sounds like themselves. So thumbs up.

Also...Fuffy the best thing since sliced bread. _
faithvspiper chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Love it! Awesome as usual. I can't wait until you update. Please do soon.

FaithandAngel
Sinister Slayer chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Interesting. Things are moving at weird pace but I'm interested in seeing where this is going to go. I love that these two are finally getting together. Keep it coming.
zigpal chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
great update. Here's hoping Buffy and Faith finish before Xander wakes up or he might end up a little bruised.
missingviolet chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
very cool!

the story's getting more interesting!

yay u!
Wicked68 chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Ooh, I knew it, as soon as they woke up, Im like "they are in an alternate universe." So now they need to get back to their reality, and they need to get back in time to make sure the First doesn't win. I hope you update again soon.