Reviews for Now We Know Why Rae Artemis is Going Crazy
Robert C. Dionysus chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Well, speaking as a friend of Rae Artemis, I can honestly say that if her craziness weren't quite so, um, well, crazy, it'd be a lot easier to capture. Just kidding. It's well done. I like how you divided her loyalties between 'Supernatural' and 'Firefly'(no offense to people who stick solely to Supernatural, as this is not intended as a criticism).
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wow this chick really is crazy *looks closer* oh wait that's me! Thanks for the brilliant, perfect, wonderful, engaging, great, wicked, cool, fabulous (well let's face it I could keep going or get to the point) fic! I loved it, if you couldn't tell. You got your characters down perfect. I loved Dean watching then defending his viewing of 'Grey's' and the Denny comment was hilarious! You should definately consider doing more humour, you're good at it! I love that you had me writing a Firefly fic, as I really should try that sometime. I get the hint about WLG, but remember you can't rush perfection or in this case a good chapter (I hope). Honestly I could keep praising your writing until dawn but I need to do a little writing on you know what. Thanks for the perfect pick-me-up fic, you are wonderful!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/3/2007