Reviews for He's Mine …Not Yours!
Miko Vampire chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
No Videl! Look can you just get Gohan too realise his insticts are telling him that Mirai is ment too be his mate, have him kick Ash to the crib and become Mirai's mate already, all this drama is getting RRREEEAAALLLYYY old!
LoveThis chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Wondering if this story is ever gonna be updated
Xenez chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Story was getting really good, hope to see you finish it one of these days.
Xenez chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Story was getting really good, hope to see it finished one of these days.
Miss.Ally.Weasley chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
thumbs down please no vXg and you wright great!1
mjmusiclover chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
awesome fic, i just read it over on boxer & rice, i really love this fic as it, and you seem to portray the characters well especially gohan, it's also well written, i hope you continue soon :D
chloe alone chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
i really love this story and wish you would come back and finish this story.
chloe alone chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
i realy love this story and wish you would come back and finish this story.
randomactionnoises chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
I really love the story! I vote thumbs down for Gohan and Videl. Sorry, not much of a Videl fan! Please update soon!
My Grey Heart chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
The Story is great! _

Please don't put VidelxGohan in.

That would ruin it. LOL!

Bad enough you put Ash in there.

I love this story though.

So, thumbs down on VidelXGohan.

LOL, LOVED the smutty moment though with GohanXTrunks.

:3 Very nice!

Please keep up the good work! _

(Please Hurry with more GohanXTrunks~!) XD
Xxsilver-dragonnessxX chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
This story is sooo good, you've even developed your oc character really well as well. I absolutely love it! Please finish/update the story sooon!
xSterlingStardust chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
I really do hope you finish this it's really getting good!_
chloe alone chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
i loved this story when i first read it and i just found it again after a while and i fell in love all over again. please come back and update soon i really miss this story and want more.
UltimateGinger chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
great story, though you have not updated in ages

poor Trunks, he is getting really fustrated, and he is so much better than Ash

I really like Vegeta in this story too, he is the same arrogant saiyan, but is caring too, so sweet.

I would prefer there to be no Videl thing, Gohan needs his Trunks!

but well done anyway!
hhxh99 chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
wow,i like this fic now. initially, i felt a bit weird since i thought gohan was not the kind of person that easily mad at anyone. however, as i read deeply the story, i got it why he did that to goku or others. he was still the gohan that used to be, just changed by some unwilling situations.

i am wondering if you are still writing this fic. it seems that you have stopped updating this fic for long time. please, update, i like this fic very much!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »