Reviews for He's Back
Candace Storms chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
Wow...Daughtry. YOu must be an American Idol fan. I can relate to that. Keep it twisting. Love the story.

Uncle Earl? wow...

Candace
zutaralover13 chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
WOW great episode. poor jake and miley though. i cant wait to see wht happenes next! update whenever u can!
ForbiddenxMelody chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
jake cant leave! that would ruin the jileyness. what is uncle earl doing there? i've never seen him in a fanfic so wow. great chapter!
hsmandhmluver chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
thats sad that jake has to leave miley again. but i thought it was funny how its her uncle earl!
Carelys chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
haha..uncle earl..this should be interesting! plz update soon!
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
Arg! That was really good! Update soon!

-Lani
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
I liked it. Although it was a wee bit rushed. Update soon!

-Lani
TiannaMarieRamirez chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
I just read all 8 chappies! I DEMAND MORE! lol I love this story! UPDATE PLEASE!
He Breaks My Heart3 Everytime chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Cute... But with the skiing, you normally don't trip over rocks, like you could have said that she tripped over a mini jump that she didn't see, or came over a little hill to quickly and was caught off balance, but other than that the chapter was good. Update soon please! :)
Candace Storms chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Wow...Miley and Jake Drama. I think you should keep it that way. I love the story. It's original, which is something that you don't really find on here.

Cadance
heygravity chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
AW SO SWEET good story!
nysunsetangel chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
good chapter
toxictori chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
OMG UPDATE NOW!
zutaralover13 chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
this is really good! pliz pms!
ForbiddenxMelody chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
i've never even seen snow b4, but i'll take a guess and say that i'm probably as bad a skier as miley. update soon!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »