Reviews for Just Like Me
KaUiA chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Nice, I love it.
The Mangosity chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I think this story was very good! In the beginning you were saying how bad you thought it was, but I liked it, and I think it was an interesting aspect of the game to explore. You did a good job making the writing feel like someone's thoughts, with a good combination of stream of consciousness and solidity. I also liked how he started relating to Sora near the middle, and how "Just like me" kept coming up. (I like it when the title comes up a lot in the story!) Overall I think the story was very interesting and well thought-out. Good Job!~
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
D: Oh...sadness...but I love it anyway! Your writing is very awesome!
Minchi chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Aw. That was sad. I feel bad for Roxas, but it was really good. I like it.
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
That, was truely beautiful. I've been looking for a good story on one-shot, and i have to say this is one of the few that caught my eye.

I think you've really expressed how Roxas would be feeling at that point, and the choice he decided on giving up living his own free life so Sora can carry on with his. I really thought it was cute how you described Roxas's features on his face along with his pals made fun of in a friendly way XD

True with a Nobody, they can't really feel true emotions. But then with a Nobody they're not tied down by the feelings of the heart are they? So, they can choose what they want to feel, or who they want to love, when a normal person can't go against their heart. Erm, ' an author and friend of mine gave me this big speech on Roxas and the Nobodies, sorry it kind of stuck with me (nerviously chuckles)

In all i think you've done a wonderful and i hope to see more of your work soon, in fact i think i'll go read some right now _
LaraLuna11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
What an awesome story! I love this kind of stories that focus on one scene from the game/series/etc. and explores the characters' feelings. You did an incredible job! :)
inkywings chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This, my friend, is the author I fell in love with years ago. You can't deny that you're a great author anymore.

It wasn't really the writing style that got me... it was just -deep-. Making something so simple out of a complicated situationm like wanting to be a kid when you've got so much going on. And you showed how Sora and Roxas are so much alike. I never even considered that they were any more alike than their appearances, and you showed that they were. Just... wow.

Funny thing is this morning when I logged on and read the title and summary, I remembered it from when you first showed me. It was pretty good then, but this is magnificent! Your Psychonauts writing is awe-inspiring, but to me, your KH fics are always going to be pure hold. Can't help it. Sorry.

Do prepare for the fact that I'll be bombarding you about this fic later on tonight. Be warned.

...and the ending made me madly depressed, just to let you know. Never thought that Roxas and Sora would end up making me sad of all things...
blockofthewritingkind chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Beautiful. Absolutly gorgeouse. I always have and always will love your writing. This was sad and somewhat insperational at the same time. I applaud you and this story and give you many kudos. :D
TheFireflyofLight chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I like it. I think that was what he was thinking when he saw Sora in the intro cutscene.