Reviews for Loyalty Comes First
Guest chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
um..but those 'attacks' were SCRIPTED DEAR!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
wtf..she it really WAS samara with shawny then?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
why trips hating on her now?they got on so if shawny and kevvy can forgive...*sobs*
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
geez..cant they grow up and leave sammy alone?and the only thing hurt is huntys stupid male if he was not doing exactly(if not worse)then what samia was ..crazy male pride logic baby
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
*wails*nooooooooooo!sammy and rob were so good together
Latisha C chapter 24 . 6/9/2007
Wow, Samia got so upset over ruining Dave's surprise. Honestly though, I think the best proposals are the imperfect ones because. They're way more memorable to me than any other types of proposals...good or bad.

So Gin, this was a wonderful story. I apologize for not reviewing as you posted each chapter but I was working on my history thesis paper and I'm proud to say I believe I've finally finished it. I'm just waiting to hear back from my instructor now to see if I need to revise it or anything.

But just to let you know I was keeping up with your story and I'm proud of how well it turned out. The pace was just right and everything made sense. I'm sad to hear you most likely won't be writing another sequel but I understand. It's like the saying goes, if it ain't broke then don't fix it, right?

Latisha C chapter 23 . 6/9/2007
Hahaha, Vincent Kennedy McMahon has finally gotten his comeuppance. See the good guys really do win in the end. And Linda's so sweet offering Samia that job. Shows she really knows true legal talent when she sees is.
Latisha C chapter 22 . 6/9/2007
Heh, that whole conversation between Shawn and Dave was good. And I'm glad that Samia's finally gotten to see the good side of H. Honestly she should know he's not all that bad. Even the coldest person in the world has heart.
Latisha C chapter 21 . 6/9/2007
I knew what was happening before I read the rest of the chapter. Hasn't Dave learned yet that jumping to conclusions gets you nowhere? And Shawn did the right thing savin Samia, but really did he have to blurt out that she pregnant like that?
Latisha C chapter 20 . 6/9/2007
Well at least now people can tell the difference between Samia and Samara. And Mark's so sweet acting like a very protective father or uncle. He should know though that Dave would never intentionally hurt Samia.
Latisha C chapter 19 . 6/9/2007
Hm, so much happened in this chapter and while I want to comment on it all, I'm going to speak on two things that stuck out to me. Coachman and McMahon...what's the saying again? It's the blind leading the stupid or something like that? And this end part with Samia's thoughts on what she'll do if she's pregnant which I believe she is, by the way. But I probably won't know for sure until I read the next chapter, which I'm off to do right now.
Latisha C chapter 18 . 6/9/2007
Hm, so Samara finally discovered why you don't hang around the likes of Edge? And why would people flame you for portraying women being abused when like you said WWE does it all the time?
Latisha C chapter 17 . 6/9/2007
Heh, H and Shawnie are some piece of work. But so is Samia for that matter. I do have to say she's a better person than me because had I of been in her position the three of us would probably still be sitting holed up in the locker room as I type. Yep, I'm that stubborn and proud that I couldn't possibly give in to someone else's I do have to say though, Samia is a brilliant liar.
Latisha C chapter 16 . 6/9/2007
Well now it seems Shawnie is good for something. I'm glad to see him and H are back on the same page again. And it's about time something finally happened between Dave and Samia.
Latisha C chapter 15 . 6/9/2007
I think my favorite part in this chapter was reading about Samia and Dave being out at ringside together. Just reading about them there tells me how powerful a couple they'd be, because look what they do as "friends" which is what they technically are at the present moment.