Reviews for Berry Funny, Eames
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
BOBBY'S A BANANA!

That totally makes sense rotflmao

I love fruit psychology. XD
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
He so totally is. And now I'm reminded of Psychology: Is a banana a banana until it's been a banana?

Sorry, couldn't stop myself. But great job. )
Daggar Blynth chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
ahahahahaha lol very funny!

:):):):):):):)
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Banana! Perfect! I love it! I just imagined Shrek saying "Logans have layers". Very cute.
WishingStarr chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Fruit psychology! Very funny and cute. Nice job.

By the way, thank you for reviewing my story. And now I shall go dream of Goren...
Frost Deejn chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Fruit analysis; very cute fic.
gorenxholmes chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Hilarious fic.

"but before the angst of Season 6." LOL, yeah, it would have to be before the angst.

Good work!
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Bravo for taking the plunge! And bravo for giving us what we want and need ... another wonderful Bobby and Alex moment. The jury is still out on Logan being an onion though. I would have made him a cumquat. Prickly tough exterior but when you prise off the outer coating, he's all juicy with a sweet flesh you can slide your teeth into. Slurp!
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Very cute! Sometimes the nicest stories are the ones that depict the everyday friendly banter between these two -a nice glimpse into relationship. Nice job!
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Ross: "Must be the hair." Logan: "An onion". Wow, this was cute. Brought a big smile to my face.
Elphie Fae chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Haha! That was really cute! You got them all perfectly...although I don't think I'll ever be able to look at my broccoli the same way again. XD
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Ha! I guessed banana. Thanks for making me feel smart! That's really cute, thank you!
Lactuca chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Incerdibly silly and fluffy and wonderful! I am grinning like an idiot. You are even spot on with the comparisons! Mostly. I resent the slur to broccoli!
Mandolin Reign chapter 1 . 3/4/2007