Reviews for Roadtrips Along The Pentagram
This was an absolutely wonderful read! I love the dynamics!
Leandra.Falconwing chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
...The Tracys are so much better adjusted than the Winchesters...

Heh. This was a delight to read. I think how they got Gordon is the best, although Scott actually showing up in a fighter jet was pretty spectacular too (even if he did destroy Virgil's car). And speaking of cars, I loved the "What is this?" reactions to John's car.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was incredible! I love this story so much & would have liked it if you'd continued but I understand why you didn't. Great job!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love it! Totally epic! You kick butt at writing! No lie!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You should've continued this! That was friggin amazing!
writtenwarning chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
omg...dude..too...cool...for...words!

AWESOME!

love ya

ash

x
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow, I loved this! Supernatural and Thunderbirds are actually my two favourite TV shows, one being from my childhood and the other (Supernatural) to which I am totally addicted right now! Lol. I am a sucker for brotherly stuff, so I thought that this story was great!

Poor Alan, sounds like he had a rough time. But the five Tracy boys are together again, and they're on a mission. Just like Sam and Dean, they'll watch each others backs and stay safe.

Thanks for having the imagination and courage to post a crossover, I really respect you for doing that. And the end result was fantastic, so well done!
lil' beep chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Very original take! Sequel please!
Kes chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
HECK. YES.

-In situations like this, the gratitude that you are indeed alive supersedes all else.

Unless you’re a Tracy, in which case you get up and howl “My car! Scott, you bastard! You totalled my car!”-

That was BEAUTIFUL.
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
me like lol r u writtin more then one part? if u do let me know cause i luv thunderbirds but supernatural rocks lol
JackFrost23 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
cool story
Maethoriel chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
this story is great ) poor alan!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Interesting begining. I look forward to the next part.

Ho bx
straywriting chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
The Tracy's as the Winchesters? What more could a girl want? Offically one of my new favorite fics. You better make a sequel or a series out of it. It's seriously good, amazing job.
asugurl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
love it keep adding its great