Reviews for Catch The Fall
sparra-music chapter 32 . 8/6
I will be honest, I nearly didn't read past the first page. I was already crying by the 3rd paragraph, and when I got to Charlie thinking about Don leaving... I was begging myself to be wrong. It doesn't mean what you think it means...

Shiva. X'l It does. Can't do this. Can't read 63K words through tears.

I actually had to skip to the ending, a practice which I abhor and vehemently speak against, in order to convince myself that it was ok to read this.

It was more than ok. It was very well written and believable and funny as well as tearjerking at times. Thank you very much for the fic.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Whew, I was afraid to read this story because of the opening chapter. It was so sad and I didn't like the idea at all. When I finished this chapter, I'm glad that I continued reading. Now, to finish the rest of the story. :)
AgentD.6 chapter 32 . 5/22/2012
Ok, so I have been a reader of HPFF for some time and just got turned onto Numb3rs FF since re-watching all the series on Netflix. Yours is trully a great story. I have loved reading it the past couple nights. Even though you wrote it several years ago I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it!
nessy22 chapter 32 . 1/27/2012
A few days ago I discovered your profile and began to read this story. I liked it very much. It was a pleasure to see Don in a different way. Although, I have to get used to its ending, I think you did a great job here. I see you take care of Don and let him enjoy his life with his family. I liked the comparing about the choice of Margret Eppes and Don's. About the music or FBI and the family. It was kind of refreshing to read this story, because it's different than others. I hope you still read the reviews and hereby let me thank you.
Writer With Sprite chapter 32 . 1/21/2011
Great read - five stars
Potterworm chapter 32 . 6/2/2009
This was really entertaining and compelling. Good job.
epalladino chapter 32 . 5/13/2009
This was a beautifully crafted story. The OC's were compelling, especially Emily, the canon characters all perfectly in character, and the story line was very suspenseful. I, myself, can see the reason why Don made the choices he did. I also appreciated the final mini-conflict between he and Charlie over Don's ability to produce a lot of children. Infertility runs in my family and I can see how an issue like that can cause a wedge. I loved how you worked it all out and the final chapter was perfect.

That being said, this could use a bit of an overhaul in terms of the spelling. Better spell-checking or a beta could take an almost perfect story and make it even better.

Thanks, Beth
EmSyd chapter 32 . 1/10/2008
Brilliant.
orangepotato chapter 32 . 12/17/2007
I finally finished it! it was an amazing story! i loved every chapter, and i enjoyed how we got to see how things were in the future! loved the ending! excellent job! (yeah, i know this is a little late, but better late then never!)
orangepotato chapter 20 . 11/29/2007
Alright, i'm now ready for chapter 21. amazing story so far! i loved the part in this chapter where they ask if the baby's a boy, and don says no, emily just got tired of him calling the baby an it. great story telling! i'll be reading more soon!

orangepotato
orangepotato chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
just so you know, im ready to read chapter 11, great so far, of course! love it lots!
WriterJC chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
oh, this is heart breaking . . . great start
orangepotato chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
i was only able to read one chapter (chp. six) but i loved it! emily is very strong indeed! (i didnt like her at the beginning, but im growing to like her, shes not a helpless loser chick! yah!) anyways, i had to giggle when don said emily looked pretty with stars in her hair! anywho, im gonna read chapter seven soon, very soon hopefully! suspence is killing me!
orangepotato chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
AH! no! Don! anyways, im ready to read chapter six, and i have to say that im loving it so far! i'll be reading more soon, you can count on it!
orangepotato chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
just read the first chapter, and i am amazed! don's dead? (or is something more sinister going on?) i guess ill find out! loved it lots!