Reviews for Howls of Fear
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Eerie. I like it.
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Your style was good, but I think it should've been longer.

Finessefully,

X
Jack Keller chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
It was twisted.

You are twisted.

You write twisted stuff.

Stop being twisted please.

0_o
Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
REALLY twisted. For once, I can side with the trainer of one of your stories. He should learn, and let the Houndoom go because it was probably only going to get worse. Killing him was a little extreme, but he did need a punishment. Not much else to say, but nice job.

-spiritwolf101-
Redemmo chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
another great fic! you're awsome!
Dannichu chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
VERY good. Twisted, yes, but that's what makes it so good. It also gives you a very good sense of the emsotions running through his (?) head. Yup, very good indeed.
Dragonfree chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Definitely not confusing as I saw it. But good, oh yes, and very twisted.

The italicized Hound! Dour! and finally Doom! made this poem (I want to call it a poem, anyway) so good. Those little inputs send chills down my spine. I can just imagine it...

You could have ditched the last part explaining it, though, it kinda wrecked the mood. The mood is more important than clearing things up.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Once again, this was creepy morbid fun. Bane deserved it. Never mess with an alpha.
Tripmon chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Oh god this is sick and twisted.
Patchwork Poltergeist chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' bout! Creepy and angsty and disturbing just how I like it!
Jessiekat chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Whoa. Good! Good 'ficcy, me like, we applaud! _
Lightning-Strike chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Seven o'clock on a dark morning is NOT the best time to read this one! Oh, well, now that there's goose-bumps raising on my arms and shivers are running up and down my spine, I think I'll read it again (strange, perverted little mind have I...)!
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
! I loved it! The revolution begins... NgeheheeeheeeheeeeeeeHAHAHAHA!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
Twisted AND evil
The Delphox Of Delphi chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
Interesting...Just goes to show ya that humans aren't perfect. Truly, humans are weak and superstitous creatures but...WHAT AM I SAYING?...I'M A HUMAN! Though in many cases, i wish i wasn't...

Oh yeah. One last thing...HOUNDOOM IS THE COOLEST!

i chant that over and over, while being carted to the mental asalyam for another dozen courses of electro-shock theropy (I'll explain it next time i revew something ok?