Reviews for Rogue Love
MyaSarae chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
Hi, I really love this story and would like to continue reasoning it but I'm not sure what other site/forum it's on?
X5-946 chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I love your fanfiction but it's so damn frustrating cause the link to your blog is not working and i can't find your fanfic anywhere so could you please post the chapter here or give us a direct link. Xx
alyxer chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
I am confused about where to find your stories. Is .com the site or should the address be longer. You also mention Authors Sanctuary... is that the site you meant. It could be that I'm just not tech savy and apologize if I'm just not quite with it. I enjoyed your stories...
LmarikoL chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I can't seem to fin this story on the site either.

Coud you put a direct link to it somewhere?
Crogos chapter 15 . 1/8/2009
Oh and I got so excited for an update! haha. Anyways, I'll be sure to check out that site, but you've only written " Which site are you hosting it at? I'd love to drop by and read the rest of your fics, and potential updates for this fic :)
JensenLover89 chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
This story needs to be updated like... SERIOUSLY SOON! Please? lol
janet1982 chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
this a awesome story, so please update soon:)
pcirish chapter 14 . 4/22/2008
love this fic Please Update Soon
Crogos chapter 14 . 12/28/2007
Darling, this story is brilliant! You seriously need to update it again. I love it. The first few chapters were HOT! M...Max and Alec at their finest. Yummy. It's just really sad that you made him leave after he said he loved her though. Uncool...Though, it made for an awesome ending, so no hate haha.

Oh and I love the surprise, twist, cross-over. Awesome idea. Love it. I really can't wait to see what's going to happen next with Max and Alec and Alec, Sam and Dean.

Great story, can't wait to read more!
chels23 chapter 14 . 12/10/2007
Love this story... please update soon? pretty please?
Ppeppzz81 chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
OMG, what a twist in events! More please!
demanda230 chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
i love your story
demanda230 chapter 14 . 11/9/2007
pretty please cont'. i can't wait. post soon...
Celtergirl chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
This is a great story! I really hope you continue it, it's hot and has a really graet flow to it. Keep it up!
alexceasar chapter 14 . 9/15/2007
Damn, Max and Alec are just hot for each other. Nice job. I can't wait to read more.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »