Reviews for Words Were Not Adequate
alleemaria chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Oh my, this is beautiful! So well written! And so sweet... I'd really be looking forward for a sequel :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So sweet
Shirogashi chapter 1 . 8/20/2009

I'm not actually a fan of Hitsu/Matsu fics but this one is really good! Great work!
Mina Luriya chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
*Sound of heart breaking* Aw, I love this story, kinda wish this could lead on to more chapters. Amazing work *tear* Just amazing :)
Duchess192 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Ahh... so cute:) And wonderful everything you write is wonderful. Bravo!
DefensiveFighter chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Wow, That was great. Keep it up!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
It was a little too...flowery during the part where you described her crying away every sin and the "utter bliss" phrase. It seemed as if you were trying to force it to work. But after that..I think you accomplished the close relationship they share by just one scene-when he picks up the bottles and pulls one away from her hand. Now that was intimate, but in a subtle way. There's just something about that motion...just wow. The last line sealed if off simply because it's true. Great story.
conspiredfate chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was beautifully written. A wonderful insight into their relationship.
Nadat chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Very lovely. This piece showcases well how Hitsugaya may look like a child but is far more mature than many in Sereitei. Nice work.
Siyaa chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
-sniff- I wanna cry now, but I just did my make-up for a party. . That was just... very touching. Totally awesome. You rock. :D
xXsilentxwhisperXx chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was sweet.

I couldn't quite tell if you were going for HitsuMatsu as a romantic pairing or more as a platonic friendship thing, which was interesting, as most of the fics I've read here dealing with them are relatively clear-cut and put into their respective places.

At any rate, I had never really considered the deeper side of their relationship in this light, and now I feel inspired to do something angsty with the two.

Perfect spelling and grammar and all that jazz.

More, please?

~ Whisper
Warg chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Hey again,

All compliments eh?

Well I took another look.. to offer a bit of the so called concrit if I could :)

There are no hitches in terms of word choice and as i've already said, the imagery is impeccable. Its the flow that got a little jerky in 1/2 points.

For instance *He hated each and every tear that broke away from her resolve. And yet he loved them for all that they held in their short-lived but meaningful existence.* is such a powerful and evocate para.. but the force gets lost come end of the second sentence. Break a rule or two.. break up the sentence.. fragmentation would make it so much faster. (Just my stupid opinion, mind you _)

It was fun reading this again.. and i hope I could be of a little help.

Heidi chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
That was so sweet.:)) Words actually fail. I can easily imagine it actually happening.
CoolLikeBowTies chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
nya kawaii! write more HitsuMatsu cause there is NOWHERE near enough of it!

nostalgic-maiden chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
awesome story! i love the platonic matsu x hitsu relationship. although i'm not sure whether or not you wanted to make it platonic...oh well. great job anyways )