Reviews for Killing Me Softly
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Can u make another chapter? please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Can u continue?
kikigirl4321 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i loved it write more like this
Chaotic Halcyon chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Enjoyable, quick read. :]
Watery-the-Strange chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
So, the masked desperado has fallen for the alien princess? This story is delicious in every aspect-it's well written, and Red-X is highly in character. He usually takes what he wants, but when he doesn't, he always watches from the shadows. I'm not sure if Star would have just sat there and let him get so close to her-she might have blasted him away or something-but you know what? I don't care. I love this story, and I absolutely loved the last line. It was a perfect ending to a lovely one-shot. Well done.
Aleema-Keto chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
OMG! lol I thought it was Robin the whole time! That's a good one! I've never even seen anyone do a RedX/Starfire. Very good. Can't wait to read the rest of your fics now!
skye668 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
i like it. good job. u should really continue this. it would be a great story.
Speedy lost the COMB chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
OMIGOSH I feel so smart! Am I the ONLY one who guessed it was Red-X? COOL (Does that I GOT AN A DANCE)... Oh yeah, good story!
Symmetrical chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
DUDE. I thought that was Robin.
Faded Starlight chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Hehe, i thought it was Robin the whole time. You tricked me! :) Awesome story, though; it's funny how similar Robin and Red X are...hmm.. ;)

Faded Starlight
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
aw that was so sweet i love it
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Geez! You sure know how to lead someone on. You really had me going it you-know-who. Anyhoo, loved the fic. Great job.
RobxStar4eva chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Woah! I thought it was Robin!

Well done. You really had me fooled.
RobinRocks chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wow. O.o

That was impressive.

Great twist - and great job at fooling your readership.

I thought it was Robin too.

Wow, really - I am very impressed indeed...

RobinRocks x
ikhor chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wow. I thought it was Robin. Nice job!