Reviews for Leftovers
whingymcgregor chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is my absolute favourite Torchwood fic ever!

I love you're bit on Ianto- it would be brilliant if this became canon in the next series-really brilliant.

yea so this is just made of awesome and Im gonna go lie down somewhere and die of happiness...thats how good it is!

Thanks for writing this. :D
Henrika chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. You have incredible introspection and insight into all the characters, especially your take on Ianto. The pub fire bit was inspired. And I was rather fond of Jack's view of what purgatory will be; it made me laugh. Going on my favorites! Keep writing!
Shadarus chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
1: Greatest. Disclaimer. EVER.

2: Brilliant!

3: Um, did I say brilliant?

*rushes off to forward this link to some fellow Torchwood addicts* Shady
Skitty-Kat chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
That is awesome. I love it. A very thoughtful and considered view of Torchwood. And all written with such style!

Ianto was anal, er, thorough

*snicker*

I love the way you've pointed out Ianto's skill at getting rid of dead bodies. Reminds me of Butcher in the Darkness comics. Ooh, now there's a crossover...*spaces for a minute*

And all the comparisons with Torchwood One are spot on. You're rather hinting, it feels, that Jack had quite a hand in setting up Torchwood 3 ... have you read any of the (frankly not great Torchwood novels? There's one moment in, I think, Slow Decay where Tosh finds something in the archives from maybe the 1950's entered by Jack (I tried to find it in the book but couldn't. Bah. Too tired now). Oh, and where did the 284 years old come from?

Anyway, conspiracy theories aside, thank you for this fic. It rocks.

considering how much the Doctor seemed to hang out in London

Heh, I always forget that. Must be 'cause it always looks so much like Cardiff...
izzfrogger chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
WOW! that was amazing! thanx so much for posting! that was a brilliant oneshot:):):):):):):):):)you should be proud!
talkingtothesky chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
And I wouldn't trade this story for the world! :)

That was utterly fantastic. I've never read anything that has Jack's character as spot on as that! I like how selfless Jack is, even though he's got all that going on, he still has the time to think about his colleagues and say: "Ianto's got even more issues than I have!" I also thought the bit about him doing things the opposite to Torchwood One simply because he could get away with it was fab too!

Basically, well done. I could ramble on forever, but I'll just say: this is up there with my favourite EVER fanfics!
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Good

SG
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Oh, I like this! Characterisation is utterly perfect. A great, bitter sense of humour and some genuinely laugh-out-loud funny lines. My personal favourites include:

'Call Ianto. He’ll make you a cup of coffee while the bodies are dissolving in a vat of acid.'

'Though, Jack supposed, at six thirty in the morning, coffee was the chemical equivalent of the Oracle of Delphi.'

Yay for coffee! Dark, funny; all-round great.