Reviews for Opaque Walls
Psycho Itachi chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Ahahaha! If you hated the het hints in shippuden, you really shouldn't read Naruto Chapter 458! NARUTO confessed to SAI that he's in love with SAKURA! And Naruto confirmed the reason he's so desperate to bring Sasuke back is because of Sakura! OH NOEZ! Naruto can't be straight! It's suppoze to be sasunaru1!1 ...By the way, this story sucked. You totally twisted the manga out of it's original meaning.
2maluv chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I agree. het hints are evil little things deserved to be shipped back all the way out of this universe! In Naruto anyway. Sigh. Poor Naruto... he's so determined to save Sasuke though! What a beautiful friendship and love though...

Faith _
Nayeli chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
i don't really hate to get hints but this was a good want, besides i don't read the manga just watch the anime and decided to read so it my fault, because you had the warning, but i liked this anyways!:)
Hoshiki Cynon chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Hints? What hints? All I read here was cute sasu/naru! Well not actually sasu/naru, but it saffices!
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
This is a really good insight into how Naruto thinks, a little sad, and all-in-all: GREAT!
mishka-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
YES- by the way I love all of your stories! Ugh when I saw that (I saw it on the computer) I threw things at the screen (particulary Sakura) AGH! HET IS GROSS! Especially with Sakura!
SassyOMG2282 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
that was good!
Ali chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was good...It was, I really liked the thought behind it because im sure naruto would have been thinking along those lines. It made me a bit sad though.-runs off to read some of your lighter fics- yay! n.n
1147694 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
:waves: YES. AGREE. AMEN, SISTER. The hethints... awful. But it's sort of like reverse psychology- the more they push SakuNaru, the more I love SasuNaru. xD Good job! Especially for countering that.
One With No Name-OWNN chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
its so sweet! I really REALLY love it
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
wow I like this! I heard about this chatper, but i didn't get the chance to actually read it myself. I think this is the best!
stuckinabottle chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
you are so true! i hate those het hints. especially between sakura and naruto. it is so gross.
Nara Midori chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Wow, that was deep. I love it:)
Marcii07 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
lol I was relieved that Kaka-sensei fed Naruto instead...heck I was when Sai tried to feed him, too! _ BUT ZOMG! You read 344? YAY! GO SASUKE!

Thanks for this by the way, it was a nice insight to what may be going through Naruto's head.

*Me
Flor de ceibo chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I don't really hated the chapter, y'know? It's more like one-sided SakuNaru. Sure, Naruto was happy because Sakura was going to feed him... but, earlier he said that they were coming closer to Sasuke. And the bridge he wants to cross takes him to Sasuke. Only to him.

In fact, I feel sorry for Sakura-chan, I really like her. Not that much to be a SasuSaku or NaruSaku fan, but I like her.

I only hated the... dunno, the hint 'cause... they're kinda trying to make everything with straight couples (Sai fails in that -gets hit by an orange book-). And omg, you're the author of "Ends of the Earth"? I love you! _. Yeah, that was totally random -sweatdrop-.

Thank you for keeping the SasuNaru spirit up! _.