Reviews for Barefoot
yotsuya21 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
oh my god, this is so perfect in every way. although I am intrigues as to how the Doctor "accidentally" impregnated Jack... ;)
celticfox chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
You have a wrong, sick yet disturbingly entertaining mind. :)
Rude and not Ginger chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
lol, really good, I needed something to cheer me up to.
Lullabee chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
LOL The Doctor's a bit busy, isn't he? So, wait- Jack actually mentions at one point that he got knocked up once? All the better! WAHAHA!
Moreta Lynx chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
ACK! That's what I get for just following the link w/o reading the summary. I think I need to shower now. _
Trillian Astra chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Well, someone paid attention to a certain speech made by a certain captain right at the beginning of Torchwood episode 1...

and to think I was so certain it was Rose who was pregnant...
Skitty-Kat chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Part of me wants to hurt you for writing this ... but the other parts want to hug you, squee, and wants to see preggers!Jack.

Kind of feel sorry for Jack missing out on teh sex tonight though.
iloveyousong chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
LMAO! That was absolutely hilarious. I was not expecting that. Great job! I definitely laughed out loud several times. Keep it up!
Mauve Alert chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Hahahahaha.

"Doctor..."

"What, Jack?"

"I'm pregnant!"

Nothing like a good crack!fic in the morning.
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Oh I just *knew* it would be Jack...I love it how there's this huge threesome thing going on...and no one seems bothered by it! Liked the little bit about Jackie and Mickey, although of course it didn't persuade me that it was Rose...I knew all along! *feels intelligent* Very entertaining fic - I've been intrigued by this ever since Jack said 'At least I won't get pregnant. Never doing that again.' But with Jack, you never know when he's joking, do you? How I love his little anecdotes...anyway, I'm rambling. Thank you very much for this - it made me giggle like a loon.
Lana Aurelius chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wow...loved it.

The Doctor is always great in domestic settings.

And the whole Jack being pregnant thing, cool spin. Not what i expected but so much better.
LostFairy chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
omg... jack's pregnant! o_O how'd that happen? some VERY weird torchwood thing i'm guessing. i thought it was rose, but boy was i mistaken. but its still 10rose XD very weird story, i'm not sure i entirely want to know how jack got pregnant.

you're writing style's really good, love it! very, very good. great story!