Reviews for My Turn
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 9 . 7/12
That was sweet. I almost feel bad for Misaki, because she'll be marrying Kyoya, unless she somehow gets out of it, and she'll probably fall for Kaoru. This story is really good so far and I hope that you will update as soon as you can. I love reading this story, it makes me smile because there are so many sweet parts between Misaki, Kyoya and Kaoru. Great job and please let me know when you do update! I will wait very patiently in the meantime though.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 8 . 7/10
I can't wait to read the next chapter! I bet it will be outstanding! Great job with this chapter and keep up the good work!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 7 . 7/10
Wow, it took you three years to update? That's long, but I understand, with lack of time to do it and lack of inspiration, the chapters just stop flowing. Um, anyway, nicely done and keep up the good work.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 6 . 7/10
Awe! Both boys like her, that'll be tough in the long run, but it was very good! Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 5 . 7/10
Not much of a surprise, but that was a really good chapter! I can't wait to read the next one and please keep updating, your work is amazing!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 4 . 7/9
Woah, that definitely complicates things. I can't wait to keep reading! But sadly I must retire, for it's late, but I will read more the moment I wake up because this story is really, really good! Well done!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 3 . 7/9
The cousins are so cute when they interact and there was one error. You wrote 'hetruly' near the end in the sixth to last paragraph instead of 'he truly'. But it's okay I suppose. Nicely done, the chapter was very well written, you have a way with making words seem much more... vibrant in comparison to other writers.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 2 . 7/9
'Is he gay?' Ah that's hilarious! I wonder how she'll react once she finds out Haruhi is a girl? That was a great chapter, nicely done!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 7/9
Wow, that was amazing! I'm blown away by the fact that there are no errors whatsoever and that the plot line is already so intriguing so early on in the story. I'm impressed! Nicely done.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
plz updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Chocogirl24 chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
AHHHHH SO GOOD! This love triangle is killing me
mindlessVoid chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Aww, it's so cute! Agh, I don't know who i ship more-Misaki/Kaoru or Misaki/Kyouya
mindlessVoid chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
I started reading this fanfiction because I love Kaoru and I came out with a crush on Kyouya. What have you done?
But really, this is pretty good, and I would LOVE to read more!
the-clumsy-one chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
I love it!
Sukigirl17 chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
You never cease to amazing me with your fantastic chapters :) I guess that's why your name is Everlasting Wonders. Please continue this story soon; it's absolutely addicting.