Reviews for The Outcast
Dude, I have no idea how to react to this fic. I almost cried at the end of it. It wasn't a typical romance but it was sooooo good. There was a cliff hangar, romance and a bitter sweet departure. I really wish it concluded though, but that is only because I like having closure. But thank you for such a phenomenal daikari fabric!
I think Lovecraft's works are free to use, even without the disclaimer now. He needs to fix his mistakes. He sees his wrongs and seeks to fix them, that is a good development for a former zealot. Davis is ridiculously stubborn. That was a very sweet way to end it. I'm very glad that I found this, thank you for writing it. Oh yeah, and I can't find that art, if you do a sequel to this, can you include leaving a way to the art, or adding the cover here now? It might return it to the front page so more people can read it. I hope that you return to do the sequel to this soon.
Well Kari, humans do that too. It's called child soldiers. Dagomon is really creepy here. At lease he recognized his mistake. Okay, that is a wonderful way to ruin Dagomon's mood. Good fight, but it didn't stick. I guess even a god can't stand to a mega, can they Dagomon? Daemon has plans though, and he will not be defeated so easily. And this isn't Dagomon's final form either, is it?
And now you're going full Lovecraft, great. The doctor's seeing from the wrong side here. Kari is being clever. It's better to keep a danger close and pointed towards threats than to let wander until it becomes pointed at you. That was a nice date. It's not the god you wanted helping you, and it's not you son coming back. Ah, so she recognized the changeling. He remains willfully blind to what is happening. Oh no, The changeling in Muri's skin is close, and he's got something planed for his master. Oh shit, Dagomon is starting to make his move. Kay was nice to see. No Kari, it's a trap! At least Kay can call in help. ...Yep, total cultist, things are very bad. Oh no, Kari don't! ...Damn it.
I like this priest. Yeah, but they're your bunch of dopes, right? Numemon can become far more, but a slime ball does seem to be the only thing that can match you, and even then you are the worse of the two. Oh Shit!
Good hold out Davis. Kapurimon is adorable. Okay, so he is a blind zealot. He has more morals than most zealots, but he is still blinded by his own issues. Great, his son's now an insane cultist for digital Cthulhu. Davis is going to train to defend himself now, but can it grow so that he can fight digimon on his own? Well shit, that is very bad. Gatomon and Veemon are both pretty good speakers. Oh, that is a twist. Hitoshi may just have to face the facts that there is more going on than he thought. And now the Dark Ocean will rear it's head to cause even more issues.
This is a clever plan. Let's hope nothing goes wrong. That old man is awesome. There is the first flaw in the plan. That was a nice conversation, but what did he find? Oh. OH! This will be interesting... Good explanation for that. ...Oh, the foreshadowing is strong here... Well that's sweet. But that is not. Well shit.
So that's what happened to those guys. Davis is pretty good at being a friend.
Well that is a horrible thing to call themselves. Did Davis mix up the lunches?
Great, he's using religion as a debate. That guaranties that it will suck for everyone to deal with. Well, that will ruin things for him. Great, he's a fundamentalist, that's worse that I thought. Huh, Mori fears the light due to her, yet all Davis could see was beauty. Does that signify anything of importance? Kapurimon is pretty good from what I see. Davis and Veemon are really good friends, both to each other and others.
adamrafiq chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
Why there is an malay language in this fanfic
Auspicious Autumn chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just came across this story, and it's the best one I've seen yet in the Digimon archive. At first I was leery about the religious stuff because a lot of people misunderstand the Bible, but your explanation of how Christians shouldn't be hate groups is absolutely spot on. I know you had help with it, but I was raised to be well-educated Christian and in my 25 years of experience, only a handful have gotten the application down as well as you were able to explain it. Thank you. Often in fanfics I see Christians and other people of faith being shown as villains ignorantly using their faith as an excuse for bigotry-which is an unfortunately vocal minority I struggle against constantly. Just thank you for writing this, it was really encouraging as a Christian and as a Digimon fan.
Jerry chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
this... is amazing... it's in fact one of the best fan fictions that Ive read... but maybe in your upcoming stories, you could make Davis sound/look cooler and better? I mean the crest of miracles recognised him when they fought Kimeramon, and so, I thought that Davis would be better if he had some powers of his own... Im not being sexist here but it just feels sort of weird to know that the girlfriend is stronger than the boyfriend in all perspectives, Digimon, studies, experiences, and now, personal powers... and maybe Davis could actually be a guardian of the two worlds or something... Just saying my own opinion, but over all, amazing work! :))
hubbs76 chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Dude for some reason at the very end when Vermon anddavis start walking that song from brother bear pops into my head... You know it goes " look at me I'm on my way and I'm loving every step I take."
NO NAME chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
this is not a good story, not a chance. but an awesome, outsanding, and abselutely super-mega-ultra great!

well, you should make another episode like "the outcast 02"

this is a great story (and im honestly saying this)