Reviews for The Outcast
Auspicious Autumn chapter 12 . 5/22
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just came across this story, and it's the best one I've seen yet in the Digimon archive. At first I was leery about the religious stuff because a lot of people misunderstand the Bible, but your explanation of how Christians shouldn't be hate groups is absolutely spot on. I know you had help with it, but I was raised to be well-educated Christian and in my 25 years of experience, only a handful have gotten the application down as well as you were able to explain it. Thank you. Often in fanfics I see Christians and other people of faith being shown as villains ignorantly using their faith as an excuse for bigotry-which is an unfortunately vocal minority I struggle against constantly. Just thank you for writing this, it was really encouraging as a Christian and as a Digimon fan.
Jerry chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
this... is amazing... it's in fact one of the best fan fictions that Ive read... but maybe in your upcoming stories, you could make Davis sound/look cooler and better? I mean the crest of miracles recognised him when they fought Kimeramon, and so, I thought that Davis would be better if he had some powers of his own... Im not being sexist here but it just feels sort of weird to know that the girlfriend is stronger than the boyfriend in all perspectives, Digimon, studies, experiences, and now, personal powers... and maybe Davis could actually be a guardian of the two worlds or something... Just saying my own opinion, but over all, amazing work! :))
hubbs76 chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Dude for some reason at the very end when Vermon anddavis start walking that song from brother bear pops into my head... You know it goes " look at me I'm on my way and I'm loving every step I take."
NO NAME chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
this is not a good story, not a chance. but an awesome, outsanding, and abselutely super-mega-ultra great!

well, you should make another episode like "the outcast 02"

this is a great story (and im honestly saying this)
Tear From The Red chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Absolutely fantastic story telling. So much depth, thanks to impeccable character development, and so many interesting themes. It's a shame there won't ever be a sequel, because this really does deserve an ending. The ambiguity just doesn't do it justice.
MsChifSantos chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Absolutely one of the best stories on the site. Loved it!
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
aww I love your fanfic! it's a little bit long but really good. I've always loved this pairing.
reading this fic reminds me so much of my childhood. I will never forget digimon 02, never. ')
ShadowLDrago chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Oh boy, I often wondered what would happen if Kari was corrupted and DID become Dragomon's concubine, I have another word in mind that's not nearly as nice but I think I'll stick with concubine for now and I think I'm going ot get my answer more or less.
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
LOL! Davis is funny, then again I'm not fan of homework either!
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Poor Davis and Kari.
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Muri wanted to kill Kari, If I were there, I would hav epunched him, SO HARD!
Daiview chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
this isnt just the best Daikari story ever, this is the best fanfiction novell I have ever read in therms of plot development. I can honest to god not think of one fault here.

Post this on the Takari forum and they will stfu.
Zesh chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
I'm not quite sure what to say.

This fic is really awesome. I love your writing style, and everything about this fic was entertaining. The character development was great, and I love how you made antagonists more relatable and sympathetic. There was no typical bad guy in this fic. You managed to give every character layers of development. That's quite a feat.

Thanks for the read!
matt.bannon.31 chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! I was in tears when Davis and Kari went their separate ways! It was tense, it was dark, it was serious, angst, dramatic, and POWERFUL! But at other points it was funny, cute, smart, and so many more WONDERFUL things! I seriously hope there is some sort of sequel out there, and if there is then I will be reading it in the next 15 minutes!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
OH MY KAMI! I don't know if you'll get that... but OH MY KAMI! That was totally awesome! Imma a number one Dakari fan and I loved it! :)