Reviews for The Outcast
Danel chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
An excellent chapter. I don't have time to say more, though I want to... but I'll just say that it was really good, okay? I like how Kay helped Kari out.

Keep up the good work.
Anthony1 chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
I said it before and I will said it again. Great chapter. This chapter had a good mixture of action/adventure, drama, romance and even some comedy. I don't have the foggest idea what you are going to do for the final chapter of this incredible story. Just hope that you have that chapter as soon as you are able to. Until then, see ya.
Jay Man1 chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
Yes now this is a great chapter, it's usually so hard to find a Daikari that doesn't suck. ( I am not a big fan of Takeru or Daisuke bashing) This has always been a great fic and I can't wait for the final piece to it, please finish it when you can and make it count. This is was a great read keep it up
Cosmos Traveler chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
Magnificent! What an awesome story, and it still has lots of canon elements too. I love the Daikari elements, and how Davis managed to help rescue Kari. Finally, this story is almost done. Great job!
Water Mist chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
EXCELLENT JOB AS ALWAYS SILVER!_ Ah the action, romance,and TK and Davis working together to save Kari are all great parts to this amazing chapter. I have read this story from the very first day it came out. Its hard to think thats is almost done. This is the greatest digimon story ever written. I can't wait to see what your gonna do with "Darkness Reborn!" Amazing job as always Silver, always remember how many people love your stories. They really are great works of art. Never stop writing and as I always say PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! _
Chappel chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
Yeah a sequel would be kinda cool. Plus I totally didn't expect Daemon to make a brief appearance in the end. Other than that, I thought the cell phone ringing in the Dark Ocean was really funny, will Davis get his phone bill in the last chapter? Later
wolfbane chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! You added another chapter! SOOOO GOOOOD! YAY! WANT A SEQUEL!
ssjgokillo chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
You know, I've never been on the edge of my seat while reading a fanfic... until now. I could actually feel the emotions of Davis and Kari as they went through this last part... I can't wait to see the last chapter. Please post it soon!
Miracles chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Love the story. One of my two favorite daikari's of all times keep writing love this story
dalero chapter 10 . 9/25/2002
I lok forward to seeing this one finished :) strong storyline, well developed characters, kudo's and grind this one out :)
Mashida Miduso chapter 10 . 9/20/2002
Freaky, strange, weird, I like;)

Hope you could finish this story soon.

Just dieing to see what happens to Kari.
Blk Label chapter 10 . 9/20/2002
this is seriously one of the best daikari fics i've ever read. Im in the process of writing a daikari now.
Pelnavar chapter 10 . 9/17/2002
Wow... just... wow. Must read more, I especially love the quote from Shadow Over Innsmouth... after reading the Japanese version of that episode, that was one of the first things I thought of... and there was that scary tentacle faced thing that came out of the water at the end of the ep... who knows... Please hurry and finish it, I'm dying here!
Evvy1 chapter 10 . 9/17/2002
I have truble finding good fics and this one of the best I've read so far.

please finish the last 2 chapters soon. I can't wait.

bye -
allison chapter 10 . 9/8/2002
omg! i love this fic! its so great!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »