Reviews for The Outcast
Cosmos Traveler chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
Magnificent! What an awesome story, and it still has lots of canon elements too. I love the Daikari elements, and how Davis managed to help rescue Kari. Finally, this story is almost done. Great job!
Water Mist chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
EXCELLENT JOB AS ALWAYS SILVER!_ Ah the action, romance,and TK and Davis working together to save Kari are all great parts to this amazing chapter. I have read this story from the very first day it came out. Its hard to think thats is almost done. This is the greatest digimon story ever written. I can't wait to see what your gonna do with "Darkness Reborn!" Amazing job as always Silver, always remember how many people love your stories. They really are great works of art. Never stop writing and as I always say PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! _
Chappel chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
Yeah a sequel would be kinda cool. Plus I totally didn't expect Daemon to make a brief appearance in the end. Other than that, I thought the cell phone ringing in the Dark Ocean was really funny, will Davis get his phone bill in the last chapter? Later
wolfbane chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! You added another chapter! SOOOO GOOOOD! YAY! WANT A SEQUEL!
ssjgokillo chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
You know, I've never been on the edge of my seat while reading a fanfic... until now. I could actually feel the emotions of Davis and Kari as they went through this last part... I can't wait to see the last chapter. Please post it soon!
Miracles chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Love the story. One of my two favorite daikari's of all times keep writing love this story
dalero chapter 10 . 9/25/2002
I lok forward to seeing this one finished :) strong storyline, well developed characters, kudo's and grind this one out :)
Mashida Miduso chapter 10 . 9/20/2002
Freaky, strange, weird, I like;)

Hope you could finish this story soon.

Just dieing to see what happens to Kari.
Blk Label chapter 10 . 9/20/2002
this is seriously one of the best daikari fics i've ever read. Im in the process of writing a daikari now.
Pelnavar chapter 10 . 9/17/2002
Wow... just... wow. Must read more, I especially love the quote from Shadow Over Innsmouth... after reading the Japanese version of that episode, that was one of the first things I thought of... and there was that scary tentacle faced thing that came out of the water at the end of the ep... who knows... Please hurry and finish it, I'm dying here!
Evvy1 chapter 10 . 9/17/2002
I have truble finding good fics and this one of the best I've read so far.

please finish the last 2 chapters soon. I can't wait.

bye -
allison chapter 10 . 9/8/2002
omg! i love this fic! its so great!
Peter Kim chapter 10 . 9/8/2002
Can we see the Tamers and their digimons make an apperance in this fic? Since Calamon is the Shining Eveulation and Kari is the Child of Light and what would happen after they met and does powers,etc mirror each other? You should make an sequal to the Outcast with the digimon tamers and their digimons in that fic and the main villan shpuld be Demon. This should be set after the Locomon and Parasectmon movie arc. Please write chapter 11 of The Outcast very quickly!
Roxie Faye chapter 10 . 8/28/2002
Wow. Brilliant chapter. I want to know what's happening to Kari! *pouts* I suppose I will, when ever you get the next chapter up, lol. Write, Silver, write!
JAy MAn chapter 10 . 8/27/2002
Yay! Almost to the end only two more chapters you can do it. This is really comming along great, I especially like how you don't fall into the same traps as some other Daikari's and have Tai be angry for an instant then accept it totally. Things seem to be reaching a key point now let the words keep flowing.
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »