Reviews for The Outcast
Tear From The Red chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Absolutely fantastic story telling. So much depth, thanks to impeccable character development, and so many interesting themes. It's a shame there won't ever be a sequel, because this really does deserve an ending. The ambiguity just doesn't do it justice.
MsChifSantos chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Absolutely one of the best stories on the site. Loved it!
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
aww I love your fanfic! it's a little bit long but really good. I've always loved this pairing.
reading this fic reminds me so much of my childhood. I will never forget digimon 02, never. ')
ShadowLDrago chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Oh boy, I often wondered what would happen if Kari was corrupted and DID become Dragomon's concubine, I have another word in mind that's not nearly as nice but I think I'll stick with concubine for now and I think I'm going ot get my answer more or less.
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
LOL! Davis is funny, then again I'm not fan of homework either!
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Poor Davis and Kari.
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Muri wanted to kill Kari, If I were there, I would hav epunched him, SO HARD!
Daiview chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
this isnt just the best Daikari story ever, this is the best fanfiction novell I have ever read in therms of plot development. I can honest to god not think of one fault here.

Post this on the Takari forum and they will stfu.
Zesh chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
I'm not quite sure what to say.

This fic is really awesome. I love your writing style, and everything about this fic was entertaining. The character development was great, and I love how you made antagonists more relatable and sympathetic. There was no typical bad guy in this fic. You managed to give every character layers of development. That's quite a feat.

Thanks for the read!
matt.bannon.31 chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! I was in tears when Davis and Kari went their separate ways! It was tense, it was dark, it was serious, angst, dramatic, and POWERFUL! But at other points it was funny, cute, smart, and so many more WONDERFUL things! I seriously hope there is some sort of sequel out there, and if there is then I will be reading it in the next 15 minutes!
dnofsunshine chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
OH MY KAMI! I don't know if you'll get that... but OH MY KAMI! That was totally awesome! Imma a number one Dakari fan and I loved it! :)
michael chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
this is amazing iv read many storys on digimon and by far this is the best yet
ChloboShoka chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
I really loved this story was gripped from the very beginning. I loved how intense and emotional it was. I do think that this is one of the best daikari fics I've read and I would recommend this fic to all daikari fans. Although it was an AU, everything fell into place and linked with the canon universe so well.

The way you characterized Davis is admiring, even though people were leaving Kari out, Davis was still supporting her. It's exactly what I would imagine Davis to do.
whitedorumon chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
I would just like to personaly thank you Silver1 this was a very well written and thought out digimon story and i can see you put a lot of time and effort into producing it so all i have to say is... Job well done
Kody814 chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
OMG i may b a total takari fan but this is one of my favorite stories yet! XD i was drown in from the very begining! keep up ur story making because ur really good at what u do!
386 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »