Reviews for The Outcast
DigitalGirl562 chapter 2 . 8/23/2001
please continue! and u already know me from AIM. Tell me when u have the next chapter of Darkness Reborn.
Meridan chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Very good
Angel of Time chapter 2 . 8/21/2001
i love this story!
daisukefire chapter 2 . 8/11/2001
I like how you portray Davis in this fic. Poor, poor Kari. This is a very good and interesting fic, I'm anxious to see what happens as it continues! Keep up the good work, buddy!
daisukefire chapter 1 . 8/11/2001
Sounds good so far. Poor Kari just can't escape from the darkness. I look forward to the next chapter!
Anthony chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Good story. I hope you write more chapters real soon so I can continue to read this.
girlliyo chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
OH KEEP IT UP!it's grate.a great plot and everything!KEEP GOING!
Koji Imate chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I don't find alot of well written stories very often. I must say WOW! You're oh so very talented! WAI!_ ~Koji
ziffer chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
I've always wanted to do a story like this but never got a good plot together. THis tory's lloking good and I look forward to what's next.
DarkPhoenixmon chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Yet again, another great story. I always wondered what could happen if Kari's "powers" became active once again. Oh I can't wait to read more chapters of The Outcast. But I'm not rushing you. Like the saying says all good things come to those who wait.
The TurquoiseCow chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
oooh... This looks really interesting. I can't wait for more!
Brayniac chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
This is starting out interesting. Keep it up.
supreme dramon chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Hmm, interesting. This sounds like a brand new adventure is ready to begin. I can't wait for the next xhapter.
Kaelia chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
ACK! please please please write Chapter 2! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2001