Reviews for The Outcast
Daikari-lover94 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Wow ... this is by far the most intense and most interesting Daikari story I've read. It all comes together and makes sense - which is what matters most! I can totally imagine something like this happening. You've portrayed the characters amazingly. Some other stories make Davis seem so OC ...

I know it's been almost 10 years .. haha, but is it possible for a sequel for this story? Even if it's a short one? That would be the best! I wish you the best of luck in your future stories!
Isumo 1489 chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
Well, I can't say I review much anymore, but your story caught my eye, and i have to say I was surprised! I have to say this fic was well thought out, well written, put together, and to think that enough of the info was believable enough it could very well be a branch of the cannon Digimon season two! I don't compliment like this every day, but I can say this is indeed one of the best Davis centered fics I've read in a long time, Davis is still flawed, but his virtues shine all the brighter for it, Kari is believable and her fears are the kind you can find in anyone in real life. I also feel that your creation of the Ikari family and their story was masterfully done, the idea of the opposition being human, all too human and the consequences of their actions and decisions was a master stroke, since many could honestly identify with them.

I know you said this was intended to be a one shot, but I for one am glad you went further with this fic. In fact, like Tsubasa Chronicles this story could go further, you left more than enough material for this to continue on. I'd love to see where the road leads Davis and Kari, and even more I want to see how the world will handle the idea of Super-Humans among them...plus I did wonder...what if a government organization found the fake crests that remained as well? What if someone tried to make their own based on them, and what consequences could Digimon have from Digivolving with these new, even unstable crests with their partners? Heh, just an idea, but what a way to run with it!

Anyway, again, excellent work, my hat's off to you, and I wish you the best of luck and a wonderful many days ahead!

Your Humble Servant,

Isumo1489
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
This story has put a sharper edge to some of the Digimon characters, it's a wonderfully interesting read.

~ Tacy
mr.myxsiple chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I nearly cried lots of times. If this became a movie I would be the first one to buy a ticket.
Deucalion chapter 12 . 11/26/2009
This is a great story. I was hooked from the first chapter. I couldn't stop reading. I was literaly up all night (6 hours, give or take) reading, straight.
Veegato and dakari 4ever chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
omg it amazing sequel plz!
dAIkARI chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
plz make a sequel
SEQUEL chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
please write sequel when you finnish your zoids fic please:).
SharinganUserX chapter 12 . 5/18/2009
OH MY GOD .. this is your best Digimon fic .. PLEASE a sequel ! PLEASE
ArcticPhoenix91 chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
A great, rare Daikari fic with a great, unique plot!

Why don't you put a complete status to it? A lot of people searching good fics using the 'complete' filter can't find this cool piece, and that's a shame. Lucky I was eploring someone's profile and found this in her favorite :-)
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
a long and beautifully written fic. It's worth saving
Lady Azura chapter 12 . 8/23/2008
I remember reading this fic AGES ago, but I don't think I ever reviewed it and I don't know why. Then, due to some bizarre stroke of luck, I found it again and decided to re-read it and I found that I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. If not, more, and I'm hapy to say that it still remains one of my favorite Digimon fics of all time.

I mean, it was so... original. It was intriguing from the very start, and I love how you dealt with so many issues that would've probably sprung up in real life had Digimon actually existed... like the religious issues, and the economic isues and all of those things.

All in all, fabulous story!
john chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
you have to make a sequile alredy the suspense is killing me
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
This is an impressive piece of work - you've got definate talent. I love how you further developed the characters while keeping them true to their roots at the same time. You also handled the subject of religion wonderfully and maturely and tackled dropped plot-points from the show itself masterfully. The ending was rather sad, but ultimately hopeful.

I honestly don't have any criticism at all, except that I noticed a few mispelled or missing words here and there, but nothing was ever bad enough to detract from the story.

Bravo, sir!
Mayur Urva chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
The story was awesome! I hope you make a sequel! My only complain was there wasn't enough fighting scenes in the story. Otherwise, its a 10/10 story!
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »