Reviews for The Outcast
X Prodigy chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
Excellent! i always wanted Veemon and Gatomon to get together as well as Kari and Davis you don't get much of those i'ts those TK and Kari ones i hate! Anyway keep on writing
DayDreamer9 chapter 12 . 8/23/2005
WOW! THIS WAS FAB! I thought Muri's Mom's outburst was uncalled for, but I REALLY hope you write a happy sequel for this! I'LL BE WAITING! _
the lost-kitten chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
i really liked this story you really made it interesting throughout. i know this story has been out for a while now but i've just found this site...i really hope you write more, you've gpt a real talent
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
I Love Chapter:2
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I Love The Chapter:1
Sailor Janus chapter 12 . 3/14/2005
I have to say, this story was incredibly well done. You stayed true to the characters, the plot, and every other aspect that makes good fiction. I also highly applaud your ability to use such touchy subjects such as politics and religion without stereotyping and splitting everything up into catagories such as "good" and "bad". You also created an antagonist out of Ikari that the reader actually wanted to sympathize with. That can be rather tricky without making it seem forced. Once again, I applaud you on this story and wish you well on your other pieces. ~SJ
common-lisp chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
Genious fic. The Dark Ocean bit was great, you actually explained it!

Daikari was a bit strange, since when could anything make Davis mature? But I suppose if he's going to be a businessman when he grows up...

The characterization of Hitoshi and his family worked particularly well. I liked how there was no real "villian" except Dagomon.
K.D chapter 12 . 1/7/2005
OMG!...I love ur story! This is 1 of my fave. stories ever! Can't wait until "Darkness Reborn" comes out... o wait...this is 2 years after it was published, so ur probably done with it by now. I'll be 13 soon and u r definetly going into my "Favorite Stories" section. I like Daikari's...they're kewl! Anyway,off 2 read more of ur stories!
the who chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
Y'know, I sense a flaw with your story: I just can't envision Yolei as a sexist b*
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 12 . 10/16/2004
It sure feels strange to RR a Digimon story after approximately 2 years. Silver1, after reading this story and your Crystal Digimon saga, I now know more than ever that you're one of the strongest writers I've encountered in my life. Whether you remind me of them or vice versa, I can definitely make out a definite comparison between you and two other writers:

MaJohn Buu: This author no longer exists on , but I'll always remember him and his stories fondly. He shared the same writing style as you in his Fairly OddParents stories.

Ippiki Ookami13: She still exists here and specialized quite nicely in Codename: Kids Next Door. I don't know what exactly makes me include her, but I familiarize her four romantic songfics to your Crystal Digimon stories and her Operation: TRUE LEADUH to this story.

Keep up the good work. I hope in the near future I'll be able to find something just as powerful from you that specializes in the 3rd and 4th seasons, too.
Nokin chapter 12 . 10/14/2004
Ah. Refreshing. That was a great fic-it had everything in such a perfect balance it's almost unbelievable. Romance, action, and it's obvious you put some real thought into this. I'm glad you left it open, cause I'm looking forward to the sequel!

: Very well thought out; perfect portrayal of the characters; use of other works; a satisfying, non-cliche ending; and a partridge in a pear tree...

-: Zero, Squat, Nada, Zilch, Nothing, DON'T EVER CHANGE A WORD!

Overall: 10/10
surgedragon99 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I have been a fan of this fic for a while, and I am dissapointed that you have not yet finished the story :( please finish before you lose all your digimon sprit, and have zoid sprit (LIGER ROCKS!)
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »