Reviews for First Assignment
hot4potter chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
lol i feel like im watching saw and i loved that movie
havayanah chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
This sequel is as wonderful as the the quest for horcurxes. it really got me scared, i'm having urges to pee, but i'm holding it in, i'm too scared to move!

really, it's too good to pass, but I still hate the pairs, no offense of course.

I just observed, why don't you have a prequel of the quest of the horcurxes for the witch gang?
Quidditchstar2291 chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
Wow, this story was great. I thought that the ending would have been a little more dramatic or something like that. It was great though. I can't wait for your next Harry Potter fic.
Inactively Inactive chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
that was so awsome! i loved every second of it and i read it in less than an hour!

hermione's my fave, so this really got me. though seeing her as an auror was unexpected.

just one thing: how come every on on has either updated or published their stories yesterday? its so weird! everyone and i mean everyone has done it except me...i'm feeling left out here. is there somethin i'm missing?
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
Hm... It was short, but that's not a bad thing. I actually think it worked well being a kind of short story, but that's just my opinion.

I look forward to reading your next story.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
HA! DIE, ADAM SORG! I'm just going to call him Sorg, because my best friend's brother is Adam, and he's a really nice guy and is definitely not considering mass murder. And he actually likes life!

HA! DIE, SORG-er, GO TO AZKABAN FOR LIFE, SORG! Yeah...
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
What the hell kind of freaking evil bastard is that guy? He seems almost as Voldemort.

Update soon please.
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Wow. Whoever this killer is, he or she is really sick.

Poor Ron. I hope he doesn't have a nervous break down.

Update soon please!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Wow. Very nice job, Harry. I never ever would have even had an inkling like that!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Interesting. I didn't expect Hermione to be taken so soon. Really good so far. Til later redings
chrystal241 chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
Oh please update soon i can't wait to find out what happens!
Tween Idol chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
lololol dude just like saw. lolol can't wait to see what happens next. this should be fun. :)
OptimisticMuffins chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
Crap.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
But, of course, we knew this was going to happen. Well, I did.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
So, this is like the Saw movies, from what I've heard (I can't watch stuff like that-too gross, and it's rated R.)

So I'm guessing Hermione's the next target because she spends ages reading books and such.