Reviews for An Impromptu Holiday
klu chapter 16 . 7/18
This was a fun story.
Good brotherly banter, interesting Hunt with a role reversal (of sorts) and the boys even get a 'thank you' in the form of hush money - so a good time is had by readers and Winchesters alike.

Thanks for writing.
friendly chapter 16 . 10/4/2007
good job.. that was a good story
mezmezmarkymark a good time chapter 16 . 10/4/2007
hehe funny chapter! nice ending and i love the word Mojito. Dean saying it is classic.

I have a challenge for ur next story: somehow u must intergrate into it male leg waxing, a mythical animal (preferably charlie the unicorn), markymark and that hot dude that was in The Breakfast Club but is now ugly.
Hermione Vader chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
Yay! The psycho ghost is dead! Could we have a couple more chapters of Sam and Dean just enjoying being on vacation?
Bo0Bo0LambFace chapter 15 . 8/3/2007
hehe i liked this chipter a lot. the thing with bobby lmao!
Hermione Vader chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
This is very well written.

I liked the reference to "Home." It connects the fic to the show without being repetitive (most authors who try to connect their fics to the show end up repeating something like the "Jerk" "Bitch" routine every three paragraphs).

You've done a great job keeping Sam and Dean in character. You've also matched the show's humor better than any other author I've seen (myself included).

This story is nice and light, with a touch of mystery integrates itself into the story without dominating it. You also get kudos for quoting Barry Manilow's "Copacabana" (I love that song). Keep up the good work.
Nearly18Ahhhhhh chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
oh poor laura. hehe i know who id like to be bound to... hehe
Shoom's crazy cheerleader chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
nice chappie! i laughed at the bit where sam was saying he feels about things wrapped in bacon and i couldnt help but think 'hehe that's what she said.' i seriously have been spending too much time with steph

i really think uv captured the essence of sam and dean, seriously. good work!

*hugs*
ziggy.uk chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
Really late here and I should be in bed so I will just be very lazy and say great chapter, loved it!

Interesting when Dean drove to Scott's house to find Scott unconscious on the floor and what must be the ghost of Laura on the bed! Will he do as she demanded and leave, knowing Dean, I guess not!

And great that Ally left Sam a note and her number, but reading the papers they had printed out at the library and seeing the bit about the fire, he realises Dean could be in danger!

OMG!
gretchless chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
the Ducky is quite scary i think, i can see why dean got out of there, weird woman !
FellowMusicSpunge chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
lol ducky! aw cute... and yet slightly concerning. am loving the plot progression D
ziggy.uk chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
Loved the conversation between Dean and Gertrude Knolls, and laughed how she called him Ducky as he reminded her of her late husband, had the same lips! Hope that is not why she called him Ducky!

And Sam, saying he's gay and a grief counsellor! What the boys will do to get someone to talk!

Interesting ending Scott having dreams about a woman he's never met before, telling him he's meant to be in that house!

Great chapter!
shade-of-lily chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
Wow, this is an amazing fic. :) Loved every chapter. It's so... Supernatural.

This should be made into a humor episode. Move over, Tall Tales.
duckllingswan chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
haha Sam said he was gay! hehe.

awsome chapter. i like where this is going. update again soon!
abni chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
Oh the plot thickens! Love your story, it's great fun to read it. Love the sequence with Dean and the old lady - calling him 'Ducky' because he has the same lips as her old man - LOL!

Looking forward to the next chapter :-)