Reviews for Blue Drug
Hermione Hawthorne chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Poor Chouji but Shikamaru is so cute!
izzy825 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was great, I loved it! Honestly, Choji needs to back off a little..but love the shikaxino!
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Love, love, love, love, love! I love it! This was so good with so many ups and downs and funny lines. Their characterization was perfect (and I agree with hating a Sasuke that gets, anyway)! Seriously, there were so many amazing moments in this fic. It kinda made me freak out. I also read this AGES ago and somehow it got completely lost before I could even REVIEW it, much less FAVORITE it (which I'm about to).

Two perfect lines;

Perfection meaning she's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen and reality that I don't stand a chance in hell with someone like her.

Acceptance is something I haven't quite mastered yet.

"…Oh," I said lamely, not realizing the words of my six year old self would come to screw me over that badly.

Perfection! Accept THAT!

DAngel7 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I hate it that Chouji was hurt but I was for ShikaIno pairing. I liked to see Shikas thoughts.. its good to know what boys are thinking.

I hope youll write another ShikaIno.

Good luck. ]
moonlightpath chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i like it.. but it would be nice if chouji and shikamaru made up. they always had been close. real friendship yknow?

good job though. :))
SasukeSayaFreak chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow I LOVED it! I feel sorry for Chouji, Shika really DOES get everything! Anyway I still love it, plz make more Shikaino fics!
halehart chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I swear to god! This is the best story I've ever read! You have great skills! I'm very fascinated with the way you write! Pls. I beg of you! write more shikaino stories! pls!
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I'm not a huge fan of Ino&Chouji because I believethat Chouji would accept ShikaIno and support them you know? Lol. I just hve that idea. And Chouji seems kind of out of character.. other than that, everything was fantastic!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008

I'm usually much more coherent than this but all I can say now is like...uh...WOW. *drop of drool comes out of gaping mouth*

Ino was blindingly in character and Shikamaru too...well if one thinks ShikaIno to be slightly canon, like I do.

Choji however was a bit off...I can't imagine Choji spitting venomously or being rotten with envy. I can relate to his envy and anger, but it's just not like him.

But that didn't damage the story at all and apart from the frequent repetition of blue eyes, which didn't bother me at all (so I have no idea why I'm saying this, maybe I just feel the need to criticize SOMETHING :)), this was a wonderful story!

Thank you for the great read!
luvless191 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
wow. this story was freaking amazing! i loved it! can't wait to read more of your stuff!
10Sasu10-10Neji10 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I loved it, it made me cry at the end..poor ChoujiT-T
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aw, this was really sad!

I liked it though.

Great job!

Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aw. I'm not a fan of Ino Chouji. In fact, I only like Ino with Shikamaru, but I almost felt sorry for the poor guy. Both of them, actually. That had to add strain to their friendship. And then Ino had no idea what Shikamaru was trying to tell her, even when it was kind of obvious what he was trying to say. But that's Ino for you. She never even suspected that two guys could like her at once.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. I've been known to do that. But I loved the story. I really did. I'm glad I read it! Meep!
StaleCookie chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow I really loved this story! I feel that the characters are very well characterized. good job! ]
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I loved it! I'm glad it ended the way it did, ShikaIno belong together anywayz.

good job.