Reviews for Falling behind
PaulaB87 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
very well written am looking forward to the next chapter
maire 53 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
This is good is there goIng to be another chapter
moleking chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
I like the story. There's a little slip up in the 6th chapter, Dom calls Kel lady knight though she's still a squire. Also the formats a little odd, some chapters are full page, some only half. I've had trouble with formatting. I know you can't always control the way the site shows it. But if you know why its doing that, i prefer the full pages, i find them easier to follow. I look forward to reading more.
LittleGreenRaindrops chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Chapter 6 is my favourite chapter so far.

I can't wait for the next chapter
shieldlessknight chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
okay... I'm not sure your beta is catching all of your mistakes... It's much better but you said Lady knight...

The grammar is still better though!
deets1 chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
and now i feel stupid for not realizing the person was cleon. *facepalm* I find it interesting that you ended their relationship earlier... hmm... i'm looking forward to how this plays out.

keep writing ;)
m0rganosity chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I'm so happy that this is back! I've been waiting for what seems likes forever, and it is totally worth it!

I'm so excited for this story to continue.
TheWackedOne chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
ah, Dom with competition. and we all know Domitan is one of the more competitive guys in Tammy's books...

hmmmmmmm

UPDATE!

TWO
deets1 chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
I'm loving this series. Sorry, that's about all i can say. p

keep writing ;)

UPDATE. (i'll nag for you till you get a beta reader. p
Aurum-Animi chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
if you still looking for a beta reader, i would be more than willing to help. I find that i meet your requirements quiet well. i speak english, ive read the series...well all of the series of tortall. and i dont like being mean so i think i can be a good "nag" and i write quiet a bit even if none of my stuff is posted.

Aurum-Animi
TheWackedOne chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
well, i like this! very nice very nice, although you may want to try flowing together your chapter a bit more. they're a but stunted at the moment, except chap 5, but you really cant help but to flow that one. ;)

anyways, normal review aside, i can work as a BETA if you want. i do it on the side anyway (pple just PM me saying 'great' and email me their stories. bu ti dont really know the technical way to do it, so im game with it). If you want, feel free to send something over, although i warn you, i can be a little harsh when frustrated.

TWO
Signora Ted chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
I really like your story! Its very good for someone who's first language isn't English! :L *claps hands in celebration of an awesome writer* Please update soon and if you're really stuck for a beta-reader, Im here. :)

Slán a chara,

Sith's Shadow
Alyss Mainwaring chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
I will give it a go. That is if you haven't accepted anymore requests.

I am loving where this story is going so far and I would like to see where it goes next.

Aly
JollyLass chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Hi! I just saw this story on the update list and decided to give it a go. It's got a lot of potential. I hope you continue writing it! And if you haven't got a beta reader, I'm always up for it. :)
XXCerberusIsMyBestFriendXX chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
You are so mean! Tell us who it i s! This is a sort of sweet story. Update! Thanks