Reviews for Diminished Light: Chosens' Quest
kandykisseshearts chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Hey,

I don't usually leave comments but I really wanted to know if you're going to continue with this fanfic. I really enjoyed the first story and am enjoying what I've read so far. Please let me know.

KKH
matt.bannon.31 chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
I am loving this! It's got plenty of drama, but it also has plenty of humor laced in to keep things from getting too tense! I feel that the characters have been portrayed very well, and that the new characters are also very interesting! I hope that there's more where this came from!
RagingDragon04 chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
It'll take you a while to get fans for your story.

Especially since its been so long since Digimon 2 finished.

I've re-read both your Diminished Light stories, and I gotta say I still enjoy the read.

Good job on the new chapter, hope you continue updating regardless.

Laters,

RagingDragon04
RagingDragon04 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was a good chapter.

I got back into digimon, so I started reading this fic since you recently updated it.

I gotta say, this is still pretty good even though the last time I read was a long time ago.

Hope you can keep updating your story, I really enjoy it, even now that 20 XD

Laters,

RagingDragon04
brycel chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
it's good so far keep it up update soon
Selene467 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
It's okay to take your time, nothing can bring m down, because YOU UPDATED! When I first saw this alert, I went like 'huh?' and then it hit me and I remembered the story and went to read it right away.

Awesome chapter, poor Hikari, what's goign to happen to her? Daisuke and Taichi will rip this majesty's head off!

Nice descroption of Mimi's and Taichi's clothing. I understand why Mimi would want her own clothes back and Taichi too. Anyway, the digimon and their friends are more important.

At least Miyako and Yamato found a digimon. It's sort of progress on their adventure. oh and Yamato did something special! I'm still aching to see what Hikari can do. hopefully she can get her real crest back.

Ah the suspense is killing me, but I'll wait as I've done for this chapter and in the ed it's payed off, cause you updated! you made my day or evening! :D

Thankies!
Selene467 chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Yeah you updated! Thank you for that.

The chapter was really good. Things are going downhill? Now I'm totally curious and excited! I can't wait to read more, but I'll have to be patient. Good luck with the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
XaoOfTheMists chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Is this going to be updated anytime in the near future? Its been a while and I'd like to how this ends before I finally out grow this fandom.
The Two-One-Five chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Not much action going on in this chapter, but it still leaves questions about the chosen's powers. The chapter went well with Ken and Taichi's situation adding to the story.
Selene467 chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Yes! Finally! After all that waiting and now this great chapter. I'm glad Daisuke and Hikari have made up and everything else was great as well. I'm curious about all the others and the digimon and hope you'll get the next chapter out soon.
Selene467 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
Great story so far. I really want to know how things will work out between Daisuke and Hikari. Please update soon.
Selene467 chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
Very nice chapter. Daisuke was awesome. Hope more will keep coming, really want to know what happens to the others.
Selene467 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Nice chapter. I hope Akina will be alright. You're really good at writing, this story is never boring.
Selene467 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Wow great story so far. Loved the first part but this sequel is already good. Everyone faces something bad already. And what's wrong with Daisuke! Well I'm gonna find out. Please update soon so I can continue to read.
Khgirl08 chapter 7 . 1/31/2008