Reviews for Return Of Jonas
Laura Beth Luck chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Dude, great story.

But on Chapter 15, the Giver's daughter's name is ROSEMARY, not Rosalie. And why did you post it twice?

And one more thing, Jonas wouldn't act like that, ever.
Abby chapter 15 . 3/20/2010
Amazing! I think u made jonas a little 2 bitter/mean but it was still good.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 15 . 12/3/2009
I like the whole town needs to be making their own decisions and not someone making it for them...A Utopian Society isn't a perfect society if everyone is the same or, that they have to be treated the same.

Great chapter but...It was posted twice...Just thought I'd let you know

Update soon please :)
ShiningGalaxy chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
O this is good I like it. I remember reading the Giver in Grade 9, 10, and 11 hehe Its pretty good...I like it...Now I'm reading fanfics. Great job! Please update soon :D
autobotgirl12328 chapter 14 . 11/19/2009
autobotgirl12328 chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
loving this! I just finished reading the giver for school and I hated the ending. such a cliff hanger! I quickly rushed to fanfiction! hee hee...I'll read more later...
TheTordNation chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
I love it! Can you out Asher in the story 2? I thought Jonas became the leader of his town he went to? Oh well, lol its still a great story. Heavens am rambling now! I can't help it though, my mouth/fingers are always going! Lol there I go again! Sorry Awesome story!
silverglow14 chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Love the story so far, i think its a great idea. I do have a couple of thoughts on some things though. First off, i don't think they would earn a thousand bucks after a week of working at a FLOWER SHOP. And i would like it better if you said dollars and not bucks, cuz it sounds more official. And wheres Asher? i really wanna know what he's up to.
kainien chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
ok i like the story line but its realy not accurate in the end of the first one he was on the sled and saw a hill and heard the way you put certain sentences togather needed some wrighting help lol peace
the sudoku kid chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
Again that was unexpected now please keep going, I am interested in this.
the sudoku kid chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
Wow that was certainly a surprise, keep up the good work I'm interested.
the sudoku kid chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
Keep going with this, I'm interested in this. Don't give up hope!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
The Giver is like the best book ever
SSJ-Jolt chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Stunningly brilliant writing, I hope you continue this wonderful product soon.

Since having critique is the number one way to improving allow me to give you a small amount. Despite your amazing writing you have one tiny flaw, your chapters are much too short and feel disappointing to read if it takes months between chapters. If you updated once a week at the length you have chapter 6 it would be alright but if you update once every few months then I'd advice making your chapters much longer to make up for the delay.

Keep up the good work.
captain awsome pants chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
oh snap that comunity just got screwed no more recivers means no more holding back memories. i really liked this sroty plase right more even thought that was the ending it just feels like it needs to be contenued